draeke an old one, lost tracklist

draeke

can i be so dumb ? now relistening to this mix i recognize 3 tracks.. and the others are good, but none sounds familiar.. this could very well go in the lost and found if it was a mix i found around but i did it myself.. i remember the piece of paper where i had the tracks but it just vanished.. and passed quite some time since i made it...

it started with an ambient track from the project alchemea (lenny ibizarre) then around in the mix there is one green nuns track and one chi-ad.. the rest remains unknown.. i particualrly dig the track after chi.ad but i can't remember what the hell was that... i think it should've been all made of released material but honestly i'm not 100% sure anymore.. mixing was so and so as this is quite old.. but music was great!

links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZEX6CM4Y

http://rapidshare.com/files/38178268/dj_dr...06-ind.mp3.html

http://download.yousendit.com/C4880D8F79B31C5C

hope u can help out! :S

• 2 weeks later...

there is so far

alchemea - ?

chi-ad - ?

green nuns - ?

Duvdev & Shidapu - Area 51

SunDug - Touch The Sun

? means cant remember trackname but released

anyone knows more :)?

the 4th one is definately green nuns. one of the 3 or 4 songs from them I haven't heard before. I'll get some possible names up.

Skazey Haze, Whirling Dervish, Optimum Creakage, Kwo Ne She, Creaked - one of these 5. older songs which make sense for the songs sound too.

theres a song after Green Nuns then the Chi-A.D. one plays - really familiar with this one. I will play the 2 albums I have now... ok, not on Anno Domini or Infinitism. maybe a compilation. I remember the mix I used to have Dj Emotion - Eccentric Colours had the song. an awesome mix that went bye bye from a computer crash... time for some more digging. got it

Chi-A.D. - Exit Eternity

the one at 40 mins is very Passenger, Oforia, Tandu like.... deeply twisted 8) I would go with some of the older Oforia stuff i've never heard. the song is new to me.

edit: 13:14 - 3rd track, the green nuns one...30:44 - 6th track Chi-a.d.

• 2 weeks later...

the 4th one is definately green nuns. one of the 3 or 4 songs from them I haven't heard before. I'll get some possible names up.

Skazey Haze, Whirling Dervish, Optimum Creakage, Kwo Ne She, Creaked - one of these 5. older songs which make sense for the songs sound too.

theres a song after Green Nuns then the Chi-A.D. one plays - really familiar with this one. I will play the 2 albums I have now... ok, not on Anno Domini or Infinitism. maybe a compilation. I remember the mix I used to have Dj Emotion - Eccentric Colours had the song. an awesome mix that went bye bye from a computer crash... time for some more digging. got it

Chi-A.D. - Exit Eternity

the one at 40 mins is very Passenger, Oforia, Tandu like.... deeply twisted 8) I would go with some of the older Oforia stuff i've never heard. the song is new to me.

thanks for the review and the help.. hopefully someone else will take a listne and let me know ehe!

ciao! :)