Your # 1 Favorite PsyTrance Song???

If you had to pick ONLY 1 song to listen to for the rest of your life (that's a psytrance song) which song would it be and who is it by? Just kinda curious....

Stupid question :P

No offense though! Same as: "If you were trapped on an island and could only have three cd's what would you choose?"

Totally impractictal, although I get the point :P It's just a silly one heh.

Regardless, my favorite song of the moment: Astrix & Alien Project - We have Ice Crystals

Guest Hallucinogenious

it might be Alien Project - Aztechno Dream ...

once i've found at WinMX the System Of A Down's Chop Suey as 'System of a down - when angels deserve to die' haha

Guest Mrrshan

It's impossible to tell the number one absolute favourite, because when you listen to your favourite too often, it will sound worse, and then you'll start liking another one more. This time I say

Blue Planet Corporation - Antidote

beacause I think it hasn't got enough attention.

Guest Barrington

Järsimähäiriö, Hels means "We Got Ice Crystals", and it certainly does exist, as I'm listening to it right now. lol.

Mine would probably be either Astrix & Alien Project's "Genetic Eyes" or X-Dream's "Brain Forest".

stupid question indeed:)))

one track????hmmmm...i dont know which one but i'm sure i'll pick one hell of a LOOOOOOOONG track:))))))))which tracks are my options?????:)))

i think i'll choose something from pleiadians......MAIA maybe...or Modulation(16 minutes is pretty long,so its like i listen to 2 tracks:))))))))

Damn,i'm smart:)))))))

Järsimähäiriö, Hels means "We Got Ice Crystals", and it certainly does exist, as I'm listening to it right now. lol.

lol, what lol? No such track excists. The track you were listening to is actually called

Alien Project - Silent Running

You might wanna check your facts before lolling anyone, mister.

I don't. The fact is, I could upload some Mikko Alatalo somewhere, after renaming it Pleiadians - Maïa (Slinky Nuns "Holier than a Choirboy" -remix), and then any little brat could claim that a track like this does actually excists (it has to, 'cos he has it right there on the hard-disk! Duh!). It would still be the same old Mikko-tune, though.

So how do I know it? I'm making an educated guess. It's not like this is a forum of stone-cold facts anyway.

I'd have to choose Hallucinogen - Spiritual Antiseptic... can't say I like it more than any other song, but it's one of my favourites for sure (and in a special way so).

tim schuldt - evil playground

But that wouldnt last too long because it makes me want to stick my face in a blender and if i listened to it lots i would be much more likely to stick my face in a blender and if i did stick my face in a blender i probly wouldnt listen to the track too much because i would be in a coma and generally to freaked out that i made my face into alpo.