Kindzadza - Waves From Inner Space

On Behalf of osom music, i present to you

Kindzadza 2nd Solo album!!!

Label: Osom Music

Media Format: CD

Catalogue No.: OSOMCD001

Osom Music (the label formed by Kindzadza and Psykovsky to bring cutting edge underground psytrance to the world) proudly presents its worldwide audience with a second solo album of KINDZADZA. To continue the initial waves sequence, the project's new album is named WAVES FROM INNER SPACE. Idea of energyfs eternal transformation unfolds here in a form of 9 carefully written and produced stories. In this album all psytrance powerdance lovers will get sound keys for their inner power sources. Listeners are invited to explore their own inner spaces and to find new horizons for their visions and journeys. Come into resonance with the sound and meet parallel realities which always exist around us, unnoticed, until we open them with the proper keys. Embrace the Universe and remember - Love is the message. Peace to you all!

Tracklisting

1. Crystal Inside

2. Inner Vibrarion

3. Superstrings

4. Shivaya Voda

5. Keep It Clean

6. Wide Range Broadcasting

7. Proto Constructor

8. Spirit Of The Wind

9. Rapid Life System

Release : 7th June 2007 :posford:

More info and Track-clips visit:

http://saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6543

http://www.osom-music.com/

Boom boom

:clapping:

Hmm very Osom sounding (the samples) but should be quite nice, but I think I would prefer the two projects being separated a bit more (in term of style and use of sounds)... but I'm not to decide that :P