ZENON Pre Release Mix

Nokturnal

ONLY AFTER DARK

Released: May 1, 2007

Genre: Nighttime Psytrance

Length: 1:14:24

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.area709.com/darvin/music/mix/97/

To download simply register for the www.area709.com site, otherwise you can listen to all the mixes without needing to register.

Description:

I wanted to showcase a few of my favorite unreleased tracks due out on Zenon Records compilations this summer as well as a track by Anna (Anarchy) and another by Mikkel (NASA). These tunes have me pretty excited to getting out to the festivals and start letting the gems rip!!! This mix was a challenge as I had a fairly small pool of tracks to work with, and was also limited by the keys I could work in. And to top it off, my laptop and sound card decided to add a few artifacts tot he recording which I did not realize until I was done, and will go back in and remove once I get my technical issues sorted out.

My thanks to Tim (Sensient), Tetrameth, Shadow Fx, One Tastey Morsel, Phat Kontrollerz, and Autonomech for letting me put this mix together to showcase their ridiculously awesome talents. And a really big thanks for getting me to join the Zenon crew as a label dj!

Posted Image

Tracklist:

1. Shadow Fx - Dr Elephant

2. Suncontrolspecies – Coma URELEASED

3. Phat Kontrollerz - Track 8 URELEASED

4. Sensient - Sona Arome

5. Anarchy - Wherever

6. N.A.S.A. - Penetration Generation

7. One Tastey Morsel - Psyconautical Engineering URELEASED

8. Sensient - Loose Frequency URELEASED

9. Sensient - Simple Sex

10. Tetrameth - 49th Vibration

11. Autonomech - Track 3 URELEASED

Comments:

Nice mix bro, thanks! - Tim Sensient

One awesome mix man -Topher

I think i may need a new pair of undies!!! - Bender

balls to the wall. some of the best tunes in existance... period. Good to see morsel getting some coverage too - Tweekunit

Yeah love that Aussie Zenon flavor - Alex

Seriously wikid. This is the kind of trance I crave to move with - and it's intricate and lyrical enough to sit and listen to. A rare thing for me. I love trance but generally can't listen to it at home... thanks Darvin, BOOM! - Synaesthesia

Darvin - This is truly your best mix. I've listened to it several times already and I'm convinced of this. It's explosively psychedelic. The perfect progression of the tracks, the seamless mixing, not to mention the tracks themselves are all absolute masterpieces. Those unreleased Sensient and One Tasty Morsel tracks are so good, they had their way with my mind-meat whilst doing the dishes! I was envisioning myself outdoors somewhere, with a proper system and dancing like a maniac... now if you can make me feel like that in my own kitchen on small computer speakers, you will truly push (no, destroy) the musical envelope with these tracks this summer. If it weren't being held on the absolute other side of the country, I would surely make it out to see these tasty musical morsels in action this Saturday in Vancouver. I'm jealous of all of those who can make it! Rip it up, Bruvva! peace - Ben Rama

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome... Glad you liked it Drew. :)