TekkTrance Vol 3 - The Electronic Experience.

NEMO.BOFH

What do you think?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your verdict please!

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Its OK
    • Not so good.
    • Dont like it at all.

I dont get why you dont get more gigs....

I dont know either... or well, in Amsterdam they dont like the stuff I play I guess, and I am no party of the "gang" :)

• 1 month later...

Very very bad mix, trainwrecking even within the tracks... no clue how he manages that. :S I can't understand all the praise, it sounds like it was done by some kid playing with turntables, and somehow managing to more or less mix tracks together. Weird shit, 'f ya ask me.

Oh well, I was just kidding. This is not really my style at all. And still, I like it! After one listen. Man, this is tight mixing. For my totally personal taste it could've been a little trippier, but the tracks all flow really well together and well, yeah, it's mixed superbly.

And I'm not even saying this 'cause Nemo's my friend, cause he's not. (ok, maybe he is)

Good stuff. Gonna try the previous two now too. Praise be! :)

i like the entire build up starting nice and slow , gradually building up the pace till the sudden explosion at 43 minutes after which its hard not to get up and move. some good selection of tunes the last part :)

when i run out ideas regarding what to listen to i put on this mix and take a chill pill :)