Cosmosis!!

Guest __Qotra

Here a killer track "Howling at the MOON" by cosmosiis, pleade tell me other names of songs as good as this track (songs by Cosmosis, of couse=D)

Well, nothing beats Howling at The Moon, but if you're looking for similar sounds it's definitely not Cosmology (first album - very old-school-melodic, like Doof's Let's Turn On), but Synergy (second and still the best album). All of the tracks there are full of acid sequences out of this planet, not so much melodious but more on the psychedelic and wicked side... Spores From Space, Moonshine or Higher Access should definitely satisfy your needs...

I would also recommend Reality Check, Doors of Perception and Pigs In Space released as singles on various compilations - those tracks are real gems either!

Welcome to wonderful world of COSMOSIS!!!

Guest thujon

Cave of Medusa is one of the best Tracks from cosmosis ! It is released on Avatar First gate !!

PS. Cosmosis works on a new Album !!

Search on side projekt Mumbo Jumbo (produced by Bilbo Bagginiz(Cosmosis) and Mitch Davies (Kuma)!!

Greets

"Moonshine" , for me one of the best tracks around the world of music.

"Dawn of an Era" , veery good track too.

Have to listen to "Howling at the moon"

Guest trancer

I love cosmosis first album..alien disco kicks..but my favourite is telekinetic..after 3 minutes when that guy says: reaching out to another world..the bassline after that is wonderfull..very oldschool...

telekinetic is euphoric in the extreme... try hearing that outside at 3 in the morning on a beautiful late summer night with meteors streaking overhead... i did this last year and it was wonderful!

synergy is definatly the best album but they've all got their good points

Guest Vasilis

Howling at the moon is probably the best Cosmosis track ever.

also try Moonshine, Gift of Gods [303 mayhem], Alien Visitors (feat. Shakta),

Do It, Telekinetic, Psycho Problem (feat. Mindfield),Telepathy,

Key To The Innervese [wicked guitar solo] and finally early tracks like Canabanoid, Dance Da Figure