4 tracks

Dajek

please check out my myspace page, it has my latest musix from december 2006 to april 2007.

comments welcome, as always.

thanks for attention!

u have Michele Adamson as a friend , thats nice :)

one love - cheesy name, interesting track however, that place at the beggining where the kick starts to fade in, that bassline mutation where it tranforms into different rhythm seems chaotic to me, dont know whether it is its rhythm during mutation or simply mastering [?] issue tho :D that break @ ~2:20 seems kinda empty to me and that bassline kinda simple :) that hihat [?] at ~3:30 seems bit too loud to me :) also imo that part that goes on till some 5th minute is imo monotone for few sections too long, ie - you could make it more interesting, cant help you with advice how, sorry :(:D drum roll at around 5:30 was too loud and perhaps inapropriate done that way, too agrresive? IMO with little altering here and there this track could be really good! not that its bad now, just imo some little flaws.

chronic melancholix - that part at around 50+ second seemed bit inapropriate and simple. music wise - liked previous track more, it was more harmonic :)

the headless cannon - that main bassline or whatever its called, the loud main synth, sounds bit out of sync with rest of the track, imo ofcourse.

someone with the... - sounds fun, tho synth melody that starts to play in background during first minute could be faster/dynamic and it sounds at parts bit like it lost a sync with rest of the tracks. that quitar like-synth that kicks in ~1:30 or so seem bit out of composition and also its melody is not fitting in imo, aswell as too loud. that synth that starts to play @~2:0X sounds bit out of place too, makes like the whole track lose some of its harmony, it just imo dont fit in. then when it ends the part untill next synth melody kicks in sounds too empty, dont know, someone else could suggest you how to make that part of the track sound more busy and yet not chaotic at the same time, now it sounds empty and monotone to me :). also - that part at the end seems too monotone for too long untill that playfull melody starts, but then the track is over, sounds unfinished with such quick ending, no "outro" either. bit of polishing and minor work and it could turn out into nice fun stomper :) oh and if you get back to this song and make improvements, make sure to make it bit longer, its surely too short for such promising composition!

common thing that ive noticed kinda - all of your tracks imo end too fast, you know, like there it goes and then pretty stepp end, no outro, no layering, like somone turned the volume down and thats all :)

but thats just my honest opinion, take it from a guy who knows quite nothing about music production and theory [to say least] :D

oh and id choose all tracks to be downloadable. it makes listening and detecting "flaws" more accurate when done on other player but myspace flash in order to detect time.