New Nitzhonot track

Agneton

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello Agneton! Thanks for sending me your nitzchonot goa track. :) I'm actually very surprised by the production quality of "Wordt wakker" which sounds good and very clear to my ears. This is what I call "intelligent" nitzchonot music, the power of the melodies are utilized in the right direction IMO, sound neither much epic, nor much folkloric, but definitely goa, in the same way with the very good old israeli releases. :)

My opinion is that maybe some parts need to be better distinguished in your track to feel better the different movements of its whole story, giving more impact/volume especially to the leads sequences or more relief to the breaks & transitions. But overall, it's a very good work, I'm enjoying it and I hope to hear the finished track soon and more tracks like this one too. Glad to see that still some people are producing nitzchonot music nowadays, because I think that this genre is unfortunately too underestimated and its potential as well :)

Thanx a lot! I'm happy to hear that, apart from the fact that

I'm trying to produce tracks in a genre that nobody is

interested in anymore, people actually enjoy it (:

That's great! I'll work furyher on it for sure!