Looking for hospitality in Amsterdam 07-14/04/07

andonis

Hi,

I'm am looking for somebody most preferably in a squat in Amsterdam who would be kind enough to accomodate me with my sleeping bag for a few days between the 05th-11th of April (the date of the topic title is mistaken). I am 28 years old, male and come from Athens, Greece. I do not speak any dutch but I do speak english and german. I also dj sometimes in free parties (full on psychedelic trance) and would be more than happy to play in one if there's such a chance (most likely in a squat if such a thing exists).

andonisatha@hotmail.com

Hi,

I'm am looking for somebody in Amsterdam who would be kind enough to accomodate me with my sleeping bag for a few days between the 07th-14th of April. I am 28 years old, male and come from Athens, Greece. I do not speak any dutch but I do speak english and german. I also dj sometimes in free parties (full on psychedelic trance) and would be more than happy to play in one if there's such a chance (most likely in a squat if such a thing exists).

andonisatha@hotmail.com

What sort of sexual favors do you offer in exchange? :lol: :lol:

I would, but I still have shitty parents who bitch all the time. Sorry <_<

Thanks, anyway. I'm not going after all so consider this post case closed.

@Nurbs: It could be for less also.