[ Focus / Ambient~IDM~Downtempo ]

Shaft

[ Focus ]

Posted Image

Just been toying with the idea of a mix to help focus energy into everyday tasks. I handpicked these tracks out of my growing collection, this is no kind of label playlist! Featuring tracks from quality labels such as Merck, Sending Orbs, Chill Tribe, Ultimae, Poker Flat, Ninja Tune, Toytronic and more!

Graphic design + photography by myself. Have a listen!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/73u3m9

ok first comment:

nice cover :)

second:

downloading file called focus. not sure if thats the whole name but if so.. always label your mixes/ tracks etc very well so people know what they are listening to. They might wanna book you for their next HUGE event!

:P

ok first comment:

nice cover :)

second:

downloading file called focus. not sure if thats the whole name but if so.. always label your mixes/ tracks etc very well so people know what they are listening to. They might wanna book you for their next HUGE event!

:P

Ah well I don't mix per se. This was done roughly on a computer... but if/when I get proper equipment this would be the sort of stuff I'd play. :)

Thanks! I took the photo this afternoon and liked it a lot, so I used it as the cover. :)

nice mix shaft!

your trackselection is a must chill :P cant go bouncy anywhere (except in the end)...

very calming and relaxing.

Almost a little too. Would be perfect music to study with.

personally i prefer a little more beat, but its defenitly a nice ambient mix.

nice mix shaft!

your trackselection is a must chill :P cant go bouncy anywhere (except in the end)...

very calming and relaxing.

Almost a little too. Would be perfect music to study with.

personally i prefer a little more beat, but its defenitly a nice ambient mix.

Yeah, I mixed it for doing some studying. :)

I've done some nice mixes with beats in them, I just wanted something a little less beat heavy. Thanks for the feedback! ;)