VA - Human Hyperactivation - Metapsychic Rec.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have some good news to bring regarding the VA/Human Hyperactivation!!

After some months of silence, it will be finally released the coming days, most probably next week if everything will come as expected. It's Dave of Infinite Dimensions who did the mastering, because Kenneth (Colorbox) was too busy with his personal life and we would have waited some more months before to sort it out. Filipe told me yesterday that the mastering is finished, so just the free online distribution of the VA/ remains. :)

Stay tuned! :)

I have some good news to bring regarding the VA/Human Hyperactivation!!

After some months of silence, it will be finally released the coming days, most probably next week if everything will come as expected. It's Dave of Infinite Dimensions who did the mastering, because Kenneth (Colorbox) was too busy with his personal life and we would have waited some more months before to sort it out. Filipe told me yesterday that the mastering is finished, so just the free online distribution of the VA/ remains. :)

Stay tuned! :)

Great news and a perfect summer release :-) cant waith to hear this one.

Guest Cosmogenesis

You can expect them, and mp3 320kb/s as well. ;)

We got all the mastered wav's, we're working on the online transfer now. To keep you in patience, I let there a two min samples preview for each track: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lta6k4

The compilation will be released before the end of the week, if things go as expected. :drama:

You can expect them, and mp3 320kb/s as well. ;)

We got all the mastered wav's, we're working on the online transfer now. To keep you in patience, I let there a two min samples preview for each track: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lta6k4

The compilation will be released before the end of the week, if things go as expected. :drama:

Wow listening to the preview samples right now, i really notice the theme for this compilation seem more uptempo then the pyramidal disc that was slowly building up this is more energy drive :) crazy listening now to liquid flows track :drama: :posford: :posford:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Wow listening to the preview samples right now, i really notice the theme for this compilation seem more uptempo then the pyramidal disc that was slowly building up this is more energy drive :) crazy listening now to liquid flows track :drama: :posford: :posford:

You got it, Kristian. ;) This time we propose something different with this compilation, which can be defined like acid/hard goa trance music, more agressive, more pumping, more dynamic. It's still spiritual though, but not with the same way as Pyramidal Trancendence was. :)

And here´s the TRACKLIST :

1. Pan Psychic - In Suspend

2. Mindsphere-Perception

3. Subra - Snel Hest

4. Artifact303 - Trip To The Sun

5. Pandemonium - Pandemonium

6. Liquid Flow - Overdose

7. Alienxxs - Infected Creature

8. Brain Technology - Jungle Hippie

9. Nolax - Pareidolia

I love the track names... :D