Mystery track in Liquid dance vid

DreamingNeonBlack

Hi all, this is a request for your track ID'ing skills!

No-one seems to have any clue as to the song, not even the dancer (Eric of the LPC - great dancer I'm sure you'll agree) or the DJ that night! There are a lot of guys on both YouTube and the Reflective dance forum who're after this track. All we have to go by is the fact the video was made in '99 so it can't be any newer than that. I can't believe it's 2007 and no-one has made it public knowledge yet, it's crazy!

I really hope you guys can help me and the gang out!

• 2 months later...

Hi all, this is a request for your track ID'ing skills!

No-one seems to have any clue as to the song, not even the dancer (Eric of the LPC - great dancer I'm sure you'll agree) or the DJ that night! There are a lot of guys on both YouTube and the Reflective dance forum who're after this track. All we have to go by is the fact the video was made in '99 so it can't be any newer than that. I can't believe it's 2007 and no-one has made it public knowledge yet, it's crazy!

I really hope you guys can help me and the gang out!

u say u contacted the dancer and the dj that was playing that night and they don't know ? well ok they maybe don't remember it now but u could go over to the dj apartment and start listening all his old stuff :) but hey it may even be unreleased.. so much music never made it ... is very hard!

• 5 months later...

The first track is "Total Eclipse - Direct Motion".

The search is over guys. I just listened to it and its 100% confirmed. YAY!!! :clapping:

After posting on several sites, I had given hope. But today DJ Basilisk identified the track. I contacted him on Discogs, so thanks to him and also "Josephschembri" of Discogs for helping out.