A rumour about S. Posford

Guest Slidingtrancer

is that he fears that any psytrack he releases will get gms-remixed and will make a mockery of his sonic brilliance and make it sound generic.

Can anybody confirm this rumour?

where did you hear this ? :-)

never heard it, but can't believe it's true. their rmx of gamma goblins is actually quite good... much better than IM's version for sure.

Guest Slidingtrancer

I heard it throught the grapevine, rumour is the grapevine was filled with some sort of designer drug called ' the sphongled stone'.

Can anyone confirm the emergence of the new drug and explain to me what are the side-effects?

The next Spun Records compilation "Spunout" features a new Posford / GMS collaboration under the name Growlmonizer (last seen on TIP Singles 3). Plus the GMS remix of "The Finger" is coming out on Twisted sometime soon. So I don't think Posford dislikes GMS at all.

Guest Blubster

"S posford died last week in a aircraft crash with goa gil and amit duvdevani."

I heard GMS will write a post-mortem remix as a contribution to the great loss...

this is all bullshit simon loves gms they just wrote the new killer growlmonizer and he sends his files to them all the time he is also writing a special slingshot rmx for the gms rmx album coming on spun in febuary featuring rmxs by infected,astrix,gms,hallucinogen,logic bomb,space cat ,

alien project ,spun dedicated psychedelic producers for psychedelic listeners