whose your bet for up and coming act?

who do you rekon, out of new artists /up and coming is going to be the next big thing?

I'm bored at work and we have already discussed the following at work - Danni or Kylie?

i'd say danni but there you go!

A pretty new name:

Silicon Sound

They will release an album on Moon Spirits Records soon. From what I heard on the latest Moon Spirits compilation (Echoes), they will be the next "big" act around.

PK

I'd go for Silicon Sound as well, also Neoris, who has a bangin' track on the new Boom Compilation "Ice-o-Lator". Misted Muppets are also worth watching out for too...

As for up and coming labels. Nano Records, Nano Records, and did I mention Nano Records yet ? ;-)

Guest phaeton

i've said it before and i'll say it again, what the psytrance scene desperately needs is a meteloids album, which will hopefully be released next year on apoxina records :)

yeah i would definately go with silicon sound but to be honest i think he's pretty much there - he is all over the world - my other bet would be sonic surfers!

l8ers

That Silicon Sound track on Jetlag is AMAZING-fuck I can't wait for the new cd-I also love their remix on the last Submachine recs cd. Also Cosmochaos and CPU who are they their tracks are fucking great aswell and also Sienis-wicked stuff !!

Growling Mad Scientists

Joke aside, I would hope "Kluster" would get bigger, and produce more full-on killers like "The Down Lock Thing" and "Balanced."

indeed nomad, those aussie boys will be huge!

but for psychofreakadelia, these are my bets:

the vicious spiral

grapes of wrath

alrune

tamlin

meteloids

insane behaviour/noize retard

(many of whom will be found on the debut gi'iwa productions compilation ;)

for straighter stuff, the new Sundance acts:

rinkadink

talpa

nystagmus

contra-coup

:)

sudh1r: everybody doesn´t do it for money....i do it for the love of the music

i can´t live without it, i think my brain would eventually explode if i wasn´t able to make music ;)

i put my bet on Highpersonic Whomen!!!.....their album should be out the 16th this month (Nov)...but as we know from before, not many labels manage a deadline in time.....also Eraser vs Yöjalka; check their new album 'Round One'...wrote a review about it too...

and Tamlin is gonna kick most ass!! =))) we played at the same party and damn that guy know how to make REAL psy....awesome fx n drums...and innovative sound....

Love to you all!...

"be yourself, everyone else already exist"