for sale first in first served prices dropped

technosomy

I understand what you are saying. But it's free market, If he can't sell them at that rate, he will lower, he doesn't have to take in account what other people ask or have asked before or will ask after him...

I find cheap stuff and expensive stuff ... Eventually it's the seller who desides his price and the buyer can choose...

Well I can say some cd's you'll most likely never find if you don't have the cash or you have to be plain lucky (some search for lots of hours (10, 20 a 100??), others just go to work for one or 2 days and pay the price without those hours of search)...

Others you'll find in different categories of prices and it is your choise, but don't critisize a seller, you don't know what he payed for it!

For example I payed Cosmology 10 euro last week (not last week but more than year ago actually), consider I would sell for 15 euro (cd + my shipping costs) and an other person sells his for 35 ( he payed it that much himself) or so?? Is the guy who sells at 35 a ripper or Am I lucky? Well that cd mostly goes for 25 to 50 euro. If he goes like say 60, let him try, but his chances will lower drastically(market decides) ...

Sometimes I let other people pay my shippingcosts or share shipping:

I buy 3 cd's and take the one I need and sell the other 2 and let other people pay my shipping costs, since I have to do all the trouble and other people don't take the time for hours of search and contact with other buyers and sellers... (and the risk for not getting item or broken items (1 on 20 items I have trouble or broken stuff, you know stuff for the trashcan or never arrives).

If you are a searcher and take your time, good for you but don't critisize sellers... If you want to critisize write an essay on capitalism and the free market and go to Coca Cola company (they organise mass-addiction and destroy lives), sony you name it,...

Everybody has his or her costs (whatever this may be) and tries to find a way to pay his or her addiction or get rid of stuff he bought on impulse of addiction... ( I have seen people pay 100's of euro's for cd's and then they came to the conclusion what they did and tried to sell all again...)

Btw: the site where you find the influence for 10$ doesn't work anymore...

IN THE END BUYER CHOOSES AND SELLER CAN TRY...

And it's not our task to interfere and play JUDGE...

Sorry for this text in your thread technosomy.

Greetz Sam

thanks sam you can say it better than i can (lousy with words)

i did pay alot for some of these as i don't have to much time to be searching

for this stuff (wife and 2 kids and mortgage and a hectic baking business)

so it is all relative i certainly aint rippin anyone off and if SOME people don't believe me

have a look at my feedback on this forum almost 40 people can't be wrong (can they)

i am not afraid to pay decent money for good top quality stuff as i don't have time and most

people these days have a fair idea at what these are worth, but yes i know there are others out there

who don't, and have got the deals ($1 accidental and ifo) so sam is 100% if you got the time you are bound to find it, so good for you if you do.

and face it how far will you go to have the stuff you wan't i think all collectors out there know what i mean, sometimes it's just not about the money

WOW! technosomy, your selling thread really seems like the Wall Street stock market! :lol:

Anyways, I am so broke that I cannot even call it a joke anymore, otherwise, I would have snatched a CD I liked on your list :D.

...those damn bills and taxes... <_<

yeah i know mate everyone else seems to be in the same boat, but oh well these gems arn't going anywhere soon unless discogs snatch them up (which the prices here are now matched with my discogs)

trust me i aint makin any profit on these as a whole (ie paid more for some and less for others)

just want to further my collection and, keep those bills at bay

one day the paradise connections and dimenion 5's will come out but they are some of my insurance policies

thanks all for the positive vibes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got these for trade or sale if anyones interested

psychedelic goa core 1

sibilant proper filth

moksha - the psychochemikal experiment

zep tepi - chaos unlimited

evilution - oscilating phenomena

the nommos - primal meltdown

trancentral vol 4

THANKS