Questions for Astral P...

Guest stringtheory

Mike: *LOL* Better yet...Please explain the current socio cultural economic situation in Central Africa and its ramifications on the stability of the entire region.. hehe.... Wonder what kind of answer we would get to that one !

Guest lespagnol

Haha those guys look so ridiculous!!!I have never enjoyed their music and now I know why.Anyway I have a question :Do youu believe in love and did you have sex with yahel?

I don't see what is ridiculous in those photos... Sorry! Maybe cause I am more ridiculous. My question: when do Asura and Astral will make a trax together?

Guest Templar

A question just popped in to my head: Are they planning to create something a bit more downtempo, like some of their earlier tracks as Ambient Galaxy, Still Dreaming or 12000 Suns (as SFX)?

Nice one

:o)

pissed myself as usual...

by which I mean, this forum is usually funny --- not that I usually wet myself. You know what I mean.

The interview will be for psyreviews.com but I guess like the hallucinogen it'll go here at psynews and wherever else too...

must admit I'm finding it hard to shake the "why do you take yourself so fucking seriously" slant but I doubt they'll appreciate that... keep 'em coming...

My question:

You are still holding on the the same style you have always made, so why don`t you try something new? Most artists always want to go further, but you stay at the same level... But I have seen you live two times here in Scandinavia, and it rocked both times, except for the cheesy Faithless song...

What did they do before trance?

How did the Trust in Trance label get pieced together?

How are the situations in the Middle East effecting their music and touring?

Why do I not see them at more festivals?

(I am more used to seeing them at parties where they are the stars, I like it more when there are many acts playing. Mind you I have only been to a few festivals)

If I want Astral Projection to come play somewhere on mountain in the woods on on the west coast of America for a spiritual ceremony, how much money do I need to raise and what needs to be provided for them?

I am very interested in what what they are trying to accomplish by creating their music.

Is it just to make people dance? Or, is there a heavy emphasis on the spirtual depth that so many relate to on the dance floor?

Is sound theory and science heavily influential on their sound or is it more organicly produced by playing what sounds nice?

When I think of the two most known Trance acts out of Isreal I think of Astral Projection and Infected Mushroom.

What is A.P.'s relation with I.M.?

Are they on good terms or is there an underlying sence of competition between them?

Finally, I have not heard Amen, but people complained that it sounded too much like their earlier albums. If this is true I would like to thank them both for sticking to their roots and continuing to keep the classic Goa Vibe alive.

As far as their "Image" they look like Duran Duran on acid. I think they know this and love it. Their music is dramatic and their image supports it.

Good work.

Thank you