New Flyer for BLT/Perfect Stranger-party

Tox

The front of this flyer I made using elements of different cd-covers + my own stuff. The statue gives it a touch of elegance which is underlined with the font.

The sound-wave & the deco-border wer also used in last year's Psychedelic Anniversary flyer, but in totally different ways. Pretty happy with the result :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47311334/

The backside of the flyer, using Maxi's Deco as a border & then several layers over eachother. The goal was to emphasize the Perfect Stranger-logo. Since BLT is the same guy doing different music I wanted to link them together aswell. I like the organic feeling on this one & that text can also be background...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47310647/

Thnx for the feedback guys, check out some cd-covers by Perfect Stranger/BLT & you'll see how I made the front side. It's kind of an extra for those-who-know ;)

The backside has to be one of the most layered things I've made so far: some I used just for the colors, others just for the outlines & another 2 just for their symmetry.

The guys who throw the party really like symmetrical designs, but since the previous flyers turned out great, he let's me do what I want these days. So I moved the symmetry so far to the background, that it just balances out the foreground which is as assymmetrical as it gets if you ask me ;)

Anyhow, since this baby was in the pipeline for about a month, it's nice to see ppl like it :D