Uppsala pumpin'??!!

I just moved to uppsala studying and I don't know shit about the scene around here. Anyone who does??

Upcoming parties, record shops, or anything that might interest me when it comes to techno and trance music. Give me da news!!! Please!!

Well I can tell you here also. :)

Uppsala (which is in Sweden) is the home of many trance artists, most notably Vibrasphere and L.A.B., but also Battle of the future Buddhas, Subcouds, Ka-SoL, Marchaos etc. Also the home of your friendly underground label Schlabbaduerst ReKkords.

There are 2 scenes, one underground and one more commercial.

The underground trance scene where Im at isnt too active in the winter, since we want to make outdoor parties... :) We make one party every summer and we always had the ambition to make two parties each summer but we´re too lazy... :)

We also cooperate with a guy called Ifan who is making trance parties, he makes about 6-8 parties a year or so.

Then there is a club called Trapdoor where the king of commercial parties - "Berre" and friends play trance music sometimes. It is mixed with more melodic and commercial trance a la Tiesto. I like it though. Good atmosphere.

There arent any record shops that sell trance, at least not to my knowledge. But Stockholm is only 40 mins away with the train and there you have Docklands and Saturn Return etc.

Thats all I know for now, dont hesitate to send a mail and I can get in touch whenever I hear about something.

Bom Shankar, Shiva is a wanker. ;)

Guest AutoMath

Crazy-Nick, Welcome to Psynews!!

Hope you'll like it here.. Wish I was in uppsala with you..

See you back in Helltown by Christmas, bwoy..

/Chrystal Mathematics.

hi David,

good to read, that other people are waiting for your e-mail answer also!

Would be very nice to get an answer, OR the CD´s, we still receive from you!

Soo, whats so special about sööööödermalm, en massa fanatiska sportfånar i fula grönvita kläder, massor goatransrejvers med taskig smak och ett 08-ego som är lika uppumpat som nån djursholmsslampas silikonrattar. Låt hela skiten brinna ned. ;-)

( Sorry about the swedish stuff but i had to say some things about the people in stockholm )

Guest WoodWormateriX

noope, kan tyckas från vissa men så är det inte, självklart har vi våra idiöter, men de har väll alla förorter!?

Södermalm har allt, jag lovar de e bästa stället i stockholm!

Peace

värsta fördomar du har grabben... prova att gå utanför grindarna de e inte så farligt som pappa har lurat i dig..

Jag skall kanske våga mig uanför grindarna nån dag men... skämt å sido jag håller med dig, Södermalm är den softaste delen av sthlm.

Ps. Jag trivs med mina fördomar,speciellt när det gäller danmarks norra provinser, typ skåne... vad skulle vara så jäkla bra med det???