Hallucinogen "In Dub"

Guest kingdok

Sorry if this is a repeat question (which I'm sure it is) but who's selling this, and if all the reviews are from promo copies, when's the official release date? Twisted's website doesn't say anything about it :(

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

If you go to 'online ordering' and then 'releases' on the Twisted page, you will see: Hallucinogen in Dub by Hallucinogen & Ott £15.00...

Its the fastest and only source for the album right now.

Guest Goavomit

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!!!!!...Gamma Goblins Rmx nice and evil......and very psychedelic.......This sounds just like sphongle........If u dont have this , it is a must in your psycollection.........

oh ya a link to a cool sphongle flash art video really really cool http://w1.736.telia.com/~u73602493/flashback.html

........Im Not crazy doc Not all the time!@#!!!!$

Guest Zaramatu

Just ordered it from CDON.com, alongside with the movies "The Predator 1" and "Face Off - Special Edition" on DVD. I look forward to hear the album very much. It was on my Christmas wishlist, but I couldn't hold myself... I simply NEED to hear it! It will spend its lifetime (when it's not in the CD-player) in my CD-tower in between the two Hallucinogen albums and the two Shpongle albums, perfect place in order words...

I didn't know what to think about it the first time I heard it. I thought is was alright. I listened to it a couple more times and it blew me away. Very good!

ive listened to the first few songs on this once and i dunno.. i couldnt get into it.. starts off with hallucinogen samples.. then it breaks away into something totally unrelated. As in no one in the world could pick out what this song is a remix of or that it had anything to do with hallucinogen. If you like rhythms of shpongle its good. I dunno.. i need to listen to it some more and see if im just totally crazy.

Guest Tyrannicide

Hallucinogen In Dub is AMAZING. They revamped and remodified the old Hallucinogen tracks the way remixes SHOULD be done. Sure they don't sound very much like the originals, but I think that's the whole point. It's very similar to Shpongle, but with the dubby bass lines and guitar parts. One of my favorite releases this year by FAR.

• 2 weeks later...