Quick... name the source!

Basilisk

I am selling the release this is from so I thought to transcribe the wisdom it contains for all eternity. Can you guess where it is from? Ready? Go!

Forcing thoughts out into the open, accepting of course that nothing is certain and we all have our moments of vitreous glory and with this in your minds I'll tell you the story of Prometheus. Not the Greek God, condemned to having His liver torn. Ripped from him by the talons of a mighty eagle every dawn for bringing the light of the Gods to Earth. Forever damned, no, not He. The Prometheus of which I speak resides in your essence centrally you, concentrically you. Just as the God of old made bold with his feelings, so must ours too. Centuries pass. Moments spent. It's from another galaxy we're sent, to procreate intelligence. There is some!?! There could be more. Call for Prometheus. Feel him rising. Balancing, fancying our chances of success to be more, more or less. Equally good and bad when first his voice you hear, "I'm mad" You'd cry but do not fear his logic. His insanity is our reality, broken in a dream world, forever dancing.