present for x-mas

kagdila

hello to all psy-ppl !!!

this is kind of new but im happy to announce from now on kagdila records will throw away each time for each new release that we are going to come up 10 free cd's for 10 winners,so we need your help in that ,meaning each one of you who look in that post will give me a nice game in is head and we are going to play that and 10 ppl are going to be the winner,it is new idea i got to promote and proove kagdila records are good ppl.

so lets start kagdila haz at the moment 20 releases that came out by them self with out other 8 that came out with agitato back in 2001 so the game is for each release i need to see on the cd review to have the best review even if its worth,i want to have fair review not each release have a good sucess so give me the best review if good or bad and reason the best review from each release will be 1 winner that i will contcat with him and have is addrress to sent him the cd he will win.

and please give me other idea for games to the new future for new releases.

here is the list you guys can win.1 winner for each release.

1.droidlock-high phonic for a replicant

2.frequency deluxe album

3.v/a-october 13

4.v/a-peace therapy

5.v/a-pure planet

6.kompset-buzzer

7.v/a-kagdelicious

8.n3xu5-psycho therapy

9.essential trip-trip to innerself

10.v/a-dark strike express

11.v/a-underground noise

12.v/a-kagdelicious vol.2

13.v/a-peace therapy 2

14.v/a-kagdelicoius vo.3

15.unstable elements-technical illusions

16.v/a-out of the blues

17.l.s.d.-acid tester

18.synsun-symphonic adventures

19.adrenalin drum-vanity

20.anax-not over yet

big respect

kagdila crew

I love Kagdila!

I won't be joining the contest, as I've already purchased all of the Kagdila CDs I like. :)

I do have a question though. For this contest, are you asking for a review in the Reviews section of this board, or place the review into this thread specifically?

I love Kagdila!

I won't be joining the contest, as I've already purchased all of the Kagdila CDs I like. :)

I do have a question though. For this contest, are you asking for a review in the Reviews section of this board, or place the review into this thread specifically?

dear faze,

thanks for your support and great words.

regarding your question we can have the review in this thread.

big respect

kagdila crew

Should I write a review or find a review and copy it here? I love VA - Pure Planet :)

Write it, you cracy man! :)

Looking forward to reading it.

Edit: I take back what I said in my first post here. I do not own all of the ones I need from Kagdila. Just saw some there in the list that I would like. Guess I need to think about a review. :)

to amphiton please write a review and lets see which one haz the best review,regarding your question no paste from other reviews.

to faze: go on lets see your review and if other guys make better then.....

its game remember.

im still waiting to other idea's about other games to play so you guys can win the new ones as well.

big respect

kagdila crew

so do we write the review after we have received the cd or before?

LOL

Write a review about any Kagdilia CD you own, and win a different CD of your choice, if you win...at least that is my understanding of the rules.

kathmandu-so do we write the review after we have received the cd or before?

***no you need to review what you have at home ,any stuff of kagdila records what i just put on the list and then i see if anyone will try a better review and then we decide who is the winner.

faze-Write a review about any Kagdilia CD you own, and win a different CD of your choice, if you win...at least that is my understanding of the rules.

***faze you did understand right

big respect all and hurry up.

kagdila crew