What is this?

and then you say you have fog in your head and stuff...i should have warned you bro :ph34r::lol:

no clue about what fx processor is that,but it had midi that's for sure.

:lol:

you mean the voice processing was automated via midi?

you know, it is no problem to make such vocal effects using vst... i recently discovered how it works.

what i use is a reverse reverb, delay, filters and distortion so i dunno if this is a vocoder..

if it is one, it needs to have those effects i think.

but i have no clue anyway :lol:

just want to know what they used, dunno why, maybe some gearslut knows..

:lol:

you mean the voice processing was automated via midi?

you know, it is no problem to make such vocal effects using vst... i recently discovered how it works.

what i use is a reverse reverb, filters and distortion so i dunno if this is a vocoder..

just want to know what they used, dunno why, maybe some gearslut knows..

the delay times are sync'd with the drums,p. e.

also,at some parts looks like one of the producers has control of that processor too,since the values change and ogre is not even near it.so yeah,i guess they used midi to do that.

It is a Vocoder!BTW what Vocoder do u guys use for ur Vocal fxs?Software or hardware?

i use NI Vokator.....

yes most probably a vocoder,still it had shitload of parameters to twist ,specially considering the time of that show (87)

taken from another forum:

i may be wrong..but as for vocal effects i believe ogre used a slight pitch shift with about a 50% mix followed by a chorus/slight flanger with a 1 step 1 msec. delay...i've heard rumors he used an old Zoom effects processor....on "Ain't It Dead Yet" you can't really see exactly what it is, outside of a rackmount.

as for their production...lots of delay...abstract wave bending (use synths like the casio CZ-1 or Pro One or Rogue or 2600)

drum effects 9 times out of 10 included lots of delay...they also would post their reverb effect as the first effect in the chain...which causes interesting sounds...if you put your reverb before your distortion or flanger you'll get around the same effects of the "robotic" kicks...

also:

If you want Ogre vocals and SP fx you need a PMC42!!

pmc42

The PSP software version does not sound near as good. It has insane fast delay times to give that awesome flange/chorus sound on a lot of older SP.. If you heard one in person you would instantly think of SP!

the delay times are sync'd with the drums,p. e.

also,at some parts looks like one of the producers has control of that processor too,since the values change and ogre is not even near it.so yeah,i guess they used midi to do that.

yeah this makes more sense, a sound engineer probaply controlled it when ogre didnt do, coz automating vocals procession in a life show can get you into trouble i think.