Filteria-Sky Input

Ormion

Call it substance-less then :P As Mars explain, I put my whole soul and dedicated my life for this music. Soulless sounds really ugly in this case..

fair enough, dont mean to offend you ;)

and thanks for reply, what about that old version of flanger saucer, any chances to hear it :D?

• 4 weeks later...

I had just stepped (umm tumbled and lost myself would tell the tale more correctly :D ) into the psychedelic world approximately one year ago. I've been made to hear every sort of electronic music by my closest friend and among them only goa appealed to me and called me in. well, I accepted the invitation :)

then I met Filteria's music. it totally shook me and pulled me to some new dimensions. I owe him.

and when he came here, turkey, to perform live; his was the first album I've bought (yes I already had the album but wished to support him a bit in his beautiful line of music) ahha I also gave an UV bracelet I've made for him.

we went totally crazy then, with him as the shaman ;) , even though I do not like indoors; it was one of the greatest experiences ever.

he has that rare talent of making a weak-point in the time-space continuum with his music!

those beautiful layers; chaos swims in a harmony sea. and about that "can not stand more than X number of filteria tracks in a row" thingie: well, I can and do enjoy listening to the full album. maybe this is because Filteris's music is not a sit-in-front-of-the-computer-and-listen kind of music. I either jump up and start dancing or sit crosslegged, shut my eyes and enjoy the melodies at some point or other, whenever I listen to it.

we still love Goa in here, maybe because we are an oriental culture and we can tune in within those melodies easier.

I hope he'll come again to turkey and this time, I wish, an open air gathering ;)

yes, thank you dearly, Jannis

:)

plur

ps: I've even seen the snuggling snail once, we chatted a bit ;)