Astral Projection's new CD

Guest « *psytrånce girl* »

Hey everybody... I'd like to know where I can download the news songs from the new album of Astral Projection, "Amen" ... Thanx!

Guest valerio

having the original Cd is the best pleasure in the music !!!

what a shame having the CDR with no fucking cover no fucking original artwork and not full quality sound !!!

a shame of shameless stealing ... download people ---> you have got no shame at all?

this new "goageneration" is full of kids and people with the VERY wrong kind of attitude!!!

go back to techno if you wanna hear beats and take drugs ... leave the psytrance to the true lovers with the right kind of attitude!

Don't be so hard on the girl, try to explain it to her.

Miúda, não devias fazer o download de música através da net pk prejudica gravemente os artistas, e sem artistas não há música, e sem música não há festas.... Suporta a cena, compra os cd's.

Fica bem

i know. and also in the swedish and danish alphabet i think...

and ä is a letter in the german alphabet. mhh now that i think about it, i realize that you really pronounce trance like it was written with an 'ä' (or almost like that)....

Guest Elysium Project

Well as much as I DO NOT support CD-R burning and music downloading and swopping I as Quazar think that she should get a chance as anyone else..... Maybe she just meant that she wanted to pre-listen the tracks before she bought the CD?...or maybe she didn't? If she did not well then just send her my way for a lecture :-))

Else let us make her feel welcome and see who she is before we judge her.

So welcome « *psytrånce girl* »

Guest « *psytrånce girl* »

Sorry guys.... but I think you didn't understand me.... I wanted to download to listen the musics and of course buy the album if I enjoy it!

It's very commun listen the tracks before buy CD's...........

Thanx

E Brigada vc brasileiro!!! brigada msm pela força!

Guest onyxura

I agree, you should support the artists. But when it comes to the new Astral album, I'm a sceptic. So yes, I admit it, I am going to download it, and if I like it, I will buy it. If not, the mp3's will probably be deleted, or they'll just lay on my harddrive taking up space. i haven't goyt the fundings to buy every possible album that drops into the scene, though I'm a die hard collector. Bottom line; I'd like to know whether it's crap or not before I buy it!

-T

Guest Firestorm

hehe, this thread is so funny, if someone named "psytrance boy" would post something about downloading mp3 he'd be bashed so hard, but just replace 'boy' with 'girl' and they act all friendly :)

Guest Elysium Project

That's not really true Firestorm.

If a person girl or boy post like this:

"Hey anyone know a ftp address to download mp3's... I am also willing to swop and burn CD's"

then I would for sure "bash him or her" (but I prefer the word "educate"):

But if a girl or boy post as « *psytrånce girl* » where it's hard to tell if she/he are out for mp3's to pre-listen or not then that person deserve some respect and a chance to show "true colours". I too have learned from my mistakes and I have now changed tatics toward mp3 leechers.... many of them are newcommers from other genres of music and they do not know better. They compare trance with the commercial scenes where artists sell tons of records.

I will still claim my right to defend the artist point of view but I have realized that a more friendly attitude toward mp3 leechers result in a bigger understanding and repsect for the artist point of view.

Guest Zaramatu

"this new "goageneration" is full of kids and people with the VERY wrong kind of attitude!!!"

Ummm...OK????

"go back to techno if you wanna hear beats and take drugs ... leave the psytrance to the true lovers with the right kind of attitude!"

Yeah, right...

Ayatollah JanUa, what are you trying to tell us? Are you actually Goa-Spirit (the guy who used to write here in the forums) in disguise? You have to be. I wonder who has the *REAL* attitude problem here!

I agree 100% with both onyxura and Valerio BTW.

Guest liarliar

It's funny to see how nice people react here if it's a girl asking about mp3 or so. What if it's just someone pretending to be a girl to get people to be a little more helpful here:> Paranoid as always i guess.

Bom