Son Kite & Minilogue news!

Son Kite & Minilogue news!

www.sonkite.com & www.minilogue.com are both updated!

Don’t forget to visit our My Space pages:

www.myspace.com/sonkite

www.myspace.com/minilogue

www.myspace.com/oozemusic

The video from our new single “Hitchhiker’s Choice” on Crosstown Rebels are going crazy on Youtube … 60 000 views in one week witch made it get into the top ten most viewed music videos on all youtube last week. Please have a look at:

The video is made by an extremely multitalented friend of ours called Ljudbilden. Ljudbilden is not only working with animation and video but is also a very interesting musician and producer (worked with us on some tracks on the forthcoming Minilogue album). To honour his work we can offer you a free download of one of his live recordings. He plays in a very interesting way, using different loop boxes … recording, overdubbing and playing on top of the loops with all kinds of instruments. If you want to listen to the live recording please go to www.sonkite.com (otherstuff/djmixes).

Hi Seb,

All good news, and I actually didnt know you had a minilogue site.... I must say that the minilogue site is very brilliantly done :) Looking forward to all the goodies, and good luck of course in the hunting :)