Some of my work

snowball

Hi everybody! :)

I have some work of mine that I want to share with you! :)

Solar Storm - Acid Dreams

This one I made with rebirth.Nothing else! :D

Its a bit long and repetitive at points,but It sounds pretty good to me. :)

It was done on impulse,I just pressed record and started playing with the knobs.Unfortunately I cant find the rebirth file so,its lost and never to be found and I cant rework it! :(<_<

Hope you like! :)

Solar Storm - Escape from Paradise

This one is a work in progress.I was working on it but FL6 crashed before I could finish.I havent been able to fix fruity,and its been a long time since I worked on it.So its a "prototype" ;):D

Synth at the beginning(~10secs) is a bit out of tempo and It gets a bit messy at the end cause I was still working on that part when fruity crashed. :(:(

Feedback (negative and positive) is Welcome! :)

Remind me later never to touch that fucking link again

That site is the biggest pile of shit I ever seen. After going 3 process and finally having the file to dowload it says I got a spyware and I should dowload a program to get rid of it

This shit really piss me off, and I know I don't have a freaking spyware and the adawre was the program itself

Sorry Snowball I tried to listen to your track, but as you can see I couldn't

Stop being a noob and choose a decent and simple site to upload your files

http://www.sendspace.com/

http://www.lightningmp3.com/

Or yousendit

or even Rapidshare is better than this

Remind me later never to touch that fucking link again

That site is the biggest pile of shit I ever seen. After going 3 process and finally having the file to dowload it says I got a spyware and I should dowload a program to get rid of it

This shit really piss me off, and I know I don't have a freaking spyware and the adawre was the program itself

Sorry Snowball I tried to listen to your track, but as you can see I couldn't

Stop being a noob and choose a decent and simple site to upload your files 

http://www.sendspace.com/

http://www.lightningmp3.com/

Or yousendit

or even Rapidshare is better than this

648035[/snapback]

I dont understand what went wrong.I dowloaded both files succesfully,without any trouble.That spyware is just a popup,an advertisment.Dont click on it!!!! :o

Anyways ,I'll upload it on another server.

Sendspace deletes files after 7days if they are inactive,rapidshare says they are full.

I'll find another one.

Dont go cracy over popups. :unsure:

bigupload failed.trying again. :(

I downloaded Acid Dreams from the first link no problems...

To be honest you've drawn it out far too much, there's no basswork, just sequences and percussion... as I'm listening at around 5 minutes it's building somewhere, BUT it's just too repetitive - the same sequence repeating for 15 minutes is just a bit silly in my opinion.

You need to get some sort of bassline in there to thicken it up, even some pads in your breakdowns, try and put as many layers in there as you can... and there's not enough there to last for 15 minutes... I switched it off. Hold my attention!

Also I noticed that those samples are from FL itself, try and get some nice free stuff from the internet, there's plenty around. :)

I downloaded Acid Dreams from the first link no problems...

To be honest you've drawn it out far too much, there's no basswork, just sequences and percussion... as I'm listening at around 5 minutes it's building somewhere, BUT it's just too repetitive - the same sequence repeating for 15 minutes is just a bit silly in my opinion.

You need to get some sort of bassline in there to thicken it up, even some pads in your breakdowns, try and put as many layers in there as you can... and there's not enough there to last for 15 minutes... I switched it off. Hold my attention!

Also I noticed that those samples are from FL itself, try and get some nice free stuff from the internet, there's plenty around. :)

648073[/snapback]

Cant really use many layers with rebirth man! nor pads... ;)

its just two 303,a 808 and a 909 :) And I havent found a way to swap patterns while recording! :( So i try to tweak the same pattern as much I can...

FL samples?? But I havent used FL for acid dreams! :huh::)

There is more stuff happening at around 6-7mins,basicly more high-hats and knob tweaking with filters.later on I continue playing with the knobs!

A friend who I trust, listened to it and described it as hypnotic.... :)

but I agree that its a repetitive!And rebirth doesnt offer a too wide scope of possibilities!

automation is quite limited too,as you have to do everything live!!! ;):ph34r:

maybe you can give it another listen,just dont expect too many different sounds!!

thanks bro! :)

I dont understand what went wrong.I dowloaded both files succesfully,without any trouble.That spyware is just a popup,an advertisment.Dont click on it!!!! :o

Anyways ,I'll upload it on another server.

Sendspace deletes files after 7days if they are inactive,rapidshare says they are full.

I'll find another one.

Dont go cracy over popups. :unsure:

bigupload failed.trying again. :(

648043[/snapback]

Sorry mate I tried again and couldn't do it :(

I know its just an advert, but I think my browser doesnt let me go thru, since it close the window after I close the advert

Anyway, I'm still curious about it, let me know if you put another link :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Very nice first experiments into the acid trance dimension, my friend! :D Both tracks are pure madness with their paranoiac climax and science-fictional background!! When I'm following the rhythm of the melodies, I get really hypnotized and feel like I'm in another world, living a special experience through the listening!

What a shame u loose the "escape from paradise" project, because I'm curious to see how might have been the following of this extract! ;)

"Acid Dreams" reminds me some Dj Nitrogen tracks, the melodies are in repeat mode (in an intelligent way though) and are developped to create this hypnotic effect on the listener.

Thanx to share ur work with us! And can't wait from more acid of your part soon!

I'm also looking forward to your ambient track which sounds very promising :D

Very nice first experiments into the acid trance dimension, my friend!  :D Both tracks are pure madness with their paranoiac climax and science-fictional background!! When I'm following the rhythm of the melodies, I get really hypnotized and feel like I'm in another world, living a special experience through the listening!

What a shame u loose the "escape from paradise" project, because I'm curious to see how might have been the following of this extract!  ;)

"Acid Dreams" reminds me some Dj Nitrogen tracks, the melodies are in repeat mode (in an intelligent way though) and are developped to create this hypnotic effect on the listener.

Thanx to share ur work with us! And can't wait from more acid of your part soon!

I'm also looking forward to your ambient track which sounds very promising  :D

648671[/snapback]

Thank you very much my friend!! :):)

All is not lost for "escape from paradise".Its just fruity doing his annoying crap.I will fix it ,one way or another. :rolleyes:

I am going to squeeze Acid dreams in a party in a couple of months...want to see the reaction of the people...if there are any casualties,I will let you know!!! :D:lol:

I am working on the ambient project :) .waiting for the weekend to loose myself in the pads. :)

Thank u for your comments Cosmogenesis. :)