New Uplifting Trance Compilation

cyberia

• 2 weeks later...

Listened to it and I was quite pleased. Highlights for me are the first three tracks (which includes your own piece of art, Aurora's Touch), the Dementia track and Intruder - Conclusion.

On the other hand, I was dissapointed to hear how Viper ripped Zed reactor's original melodie, that's somewhat uncreative...

Last but not least, I contacted some Greek people to inform me about this release and they warned me that it didn't sound like Uplifting at all, which I didn't understand after hearing the samples. Sounded like very nice Uplifting... might be because I'm not a part of the national scene as I live in Belgium and do not make the proper distinction between Uplifting and Eurotrance-Uplifting-kind-of-things...

Overal conclusion: this compilation is a lot better & more innovating than Transistance 11, I hope it will give the scene a boost...keep up the good work Cyberia! (:

Hey mate how r u? Yes that was a nasty thing to be done by Viper.

About what u ve been told that Transistance 12 is not an uplifting collection..is also been said by people that are stack to karamouza lead samples and can not ( or do not want) to accept that music moves on and evolves.Maybe that these people have some kind of problem seeing new composers coming up cause there time is over. Glad to hear that u liked the compilation! thakxxx a lot man...

Lost Buddha, why don't YOU try to produce some Nitzhonot/Uplifting? I am sure you have the right feelings to do so...it would be sooo cool  :D

653943[/snapback]

believe me with such masterpieces done from holymen , eyal barkan , cyan , goldenfinger i dont think i have to do it :D cant beat that cheeze B)