Midi Miliz...

Guest Tyrannicide

I just got Midi Miliz "Antistat" in the mail and I love it. Is there anything else that's similar to this that has a strong German industrial/EBM feel with psy embelishments? I'm already into X-Dream/The Delta, so anything else besides those two groups would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Guest spacemonkey - 604

spirallianz, it's the same guys, so.............

intact instinct - supply from below or mayby

some mos , from which i can only recoomend meter, since that's the only one i have.

Guest Flugum of Norway

Wizzy noise are GREAT bout the same sound (sonds nearly like the same ppl to me)

Btw: where didd midi milliz go? havvent heared bout them for a loong while

Guest Mescalinium

to the norwegian gentleman above...

midi miliz have been very busy, just concentrating more on the vinyl circuit:

they're recently released ep's on Boshke Beats, Spirit Zone (as Spirallianz). also, the b-side from Boshke 002 is featured on their new cd comp Chronika. Check it out!

hey! Midimiliz are top of the class, IMO...

they have a new album coming out in December.... and a new single being released in a few weeks...

As said above - look into Spirallianz (its the same guys as Midimiliz), they are also in The Delta (with Marcus from X-Dream).

Also look into Eargear and Authentik....

-----------------------NEWS----------------------------

Midimiliz's Arne and Wayan after finishing and polishing the new album for Boshke Beats, started to work on new Spirallianz album for Spirit Zone and they are already in the middle of it!

Midimiliz album "Passages" - BBCD002 - is scheduled for the late November beginning of December and will feature 12 tracks.

check -- www.boshkebeats.com -- for the info and also sign up for their newsletter....

i got midi miliz too but i hate it.. i never listen to it. that and planet ben - silver are the worst albums i own. maybe i should just throw them away, i get pissed every time i see them and think about all the other things i could've gotten with the money i spent on them.

Guest space^madness

midi miliz - antistat is fantastic wohoo! just concentrate on his insane background-textures, they'll drive you nuts after some while. lots of details. so ALIEN!;P

Guest Dark Knight

I saw a live Midimiliz vs X°Dream .... 2hours set!

The best ever...

Checkout Spirallianz

or a bit different, parasense, neuromotor

Dark K

Guest kurtev

Dark Knight, I envy you so much! I sooooo want to see this set...

And if anyone's looking for similar stuff:

X-Dream

The Delta

Authentik/3.Turn (new album just out)

MOS

Wizzy Noise

Eargear

You should also check out anything released on Boshke Beats, they are closely affiliated with Midimiliz and release music that sounds similar. Also, their recent compilation "Chronika Chapter 1" has two new Midimiliz tracks and one new Spiralkinder (Arne Schaffhausen + Marco Schmedding) track.

sorry, i mostly summarized what other people have already said!

peace!

alpha, I have Asura now.. bought it from Psyshop :)

there's only one CD in my collection I don't like that much.. The Kumba Mela Experiment or whatrever it's called.. but U have that one already, right?

:P

btw, if anyone cares. Eargear = Fletcher Mundson Syndrom. So you really should check FMS out if u like Eargear..

Guest scalar

Well M.O.S. Drive gets my vote every time, This is really like the last X-Dream album, only much nicer!!!

Errr... Anything on D.Drum really, their production quality is through the roof, which you really need to get the bass and kick drum working together THAT nicely.

But get M.O.S. Its an absolute gem.

Steer clear of bug by M.O.S. though, as it doesn't have good sound quality and the sound they have really needs crystal clarity.

Guest Mike D

Mmmm, I just put on Midi Miliz and damn this is awesome music, some of the best techtrance out there, if not the best!!

NP: Midi Miliz - Nut

Guest cricket

synthetic-metal gear- twisted

agian check out boshke beats records

deuterium- red eyes company

otherwise thers similar almost records in acid techno genera... if this appeals to you i recomend...

molecular records

sinewave records

labrynth records (super tribal)- micheal angelo

paul birken- drop bass network/ tone wrecker

older pounding groove records- in the area of 1-15#

basicaly look for hard german techno for the most simialr sound becuse other than what everyone else mentioned youll have to really search, most of the stuff i listed is underground. good luck