Logic Bomb - Unlimited

Guest Tentwins

This weekend I bought Unlimited and I'm completely shocked and amazed.

This album is superb and probably the best I've heard in a long time. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't stop shouting when I first heard it.

Thanks Logic Bomb!!!

heh.. when i bought it i had great expectations, but even after multiple listens i still don't like it that much.. it's the same full-on stuff as everything else these days, and i'm bored with this stuff.. too bad for me cause i got a lot of full-on cd's

Guest Tentwins

Mijis Yes, I bought it on Maia, along with Ticon - Rewind, Etnica - Chrome and Alien Project - Azthecno Dream.

Alpha - If this is the same full on there is out, I'll be buying music more often.

i go with the finns on this one, i got unlimited some time back and the only time i listen to it is when driving because: 1. i have forgotten it in my cd changer since i got it, i've never been in a mood to listen to it in my place..... 2. its so boring it just makes me pay attention to whats going on on the road. Let me explain why its boring imo: there is this same sound in many tracks... u know which one i m talking about---just before the beat re-drops this nice sound in every track also in the track on the crystal skulls comp. i cant stand listening to it!!

and also when i saw logic bomb in samothraki this year tears came to my eyes as well - but tears of despair and boredom... i fled immediately to the chill out...

but, i have to be fair... i like a couple of tracks...

Guest Mescalinium

i think the album as a whole is a little uneven, but the highlights are truly suberb. neighbor of the beast has to be one of my favorite tracks released this year by any artist.

Guest PuuhaMees

It´s ok IMO, but nothing surprising on it. The sounds r very clean & yet somehow it leaves a overall flat feeling. Nice music for background if u want to concentrate on something else, quite atmospheric, but yet lacks spirit or something. This is absolutely not my favorite stuff on the dance floor, but for cooking at home I have no problem palying this as background music ;)).

Also the major synth theme on Neighbour of the beast is much better on a particular Talamasca track ;).

wit luv from Funland,

POOhaMeesH

Guest Navigator

Puuhamees: You've got to be kidding by comparing LB with Talamasca....

I agree that Unlimited is not as good as Headware but it's defenitely a class album, way better then Talamasca's last one..

Guest PuuhaMees

Navigator: never mind I dont like either one particularly. The point however was that exactly the same synth theme as in Neighbour...beast is used on a Talamasca track "Time simulation" or some other track on that album if I am not wrong. Many people have been praising particularly that LB track. So if the best track on the LB album contains a great synth lead from another great track by another artist who released his stuff way before LBs new album, that should tell something musicwise or not.

But as I said never mind `cause I cant tell a difference between most of these artists anyways, same beats, same sounds, same this, same that, please give some hihats. I think both Logic Bomb & Talamasca got to be kidding ;))))).

Navigator: in what way is LB better than Talamasca musicwise. Please educate me `cause I just cant tell the difference, please dont tell me that LB is cleaner & better produced. I dont give rats ass. Music has got to have feeling & spirit, if it aint got that, it aint got a jacks ass in my eyes & ears.

Go get the new Kiwa album if u want truly psychedelic, groovy music with great atmosphere & spirit. Also I have to promote the infamous thixxndixx at this point absolutely great new stuff, and hey this stuff unfortunately dont make u cry, but puts a big fat idiotic grin on my face GOT TO LUV IT MOANN!!!!.

Prost,

PuuhaMees

Guest PuuhaMees

Excellent TjT good 4 u :). Is it the only one U bought?. BTW the deepest meaning of music is commerce, honestly. So keep on spinning that green & consume brothas & sistas.

i always considered logic bomb to be more 'digital' in line with hux flux and psychopod, but now my mind is changed... the new album is not to my liking as much as headware was with its extreme over-computation and byte-beats, but it is still a fine album. i rather enjoy normalised quite a bit... and high density is quickly becoming a favourite. however, there are some vacuous (i.e. superficial or pointless) songs on the album that do very little for me... pop-psytrance, top 40 junk, you know? they can create music with much more depth i am sure (headware proves it) now if only they can make digital-melodic-complexity with extreme depth then i will be quite happy.

Guest dzsonee

It seems that the Finnish guys here are too jelous of their Swedish neighbours and way too proud of their own artists. (maybe that's why 'neighbour of the beast' was written :) just kidding, don't take it seriously ;-) ). I heard the new kiwa album, and was not really amazed about that. OK, that's interesting, and unique, but not my cup of tea. Listen to Mr Peculiar, that man shows how GOA must evolve, fabolous

Guest PuuhaMees

dzsonee: In the same way Logic Bomb & alike r not especially my cup of tea, their music is "interesting, and unique", but not my favorite kind. So what can we make of this?. These r matters of taste, so no need to argue about it. Swedes do have a different mentality than us Finns, therefore our music tastes are not exactly the same.

PuuhaMees

ps. I believe Goa has evolved millions of years ago & now ppl try to do their best in destroying the place...same story everywhere ;).