new track

Rupture

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0aj89g

still not 100% like i would want it to be,but i won't be working on this again soon so here is it...i've already played it at a party thou ..

if you ever listened to my stuff you know the deal here...if not,maybe a nice opportunity to listen for the first time :)

it goes for 11 minutes at 149 bpm

thanks for your time :)

Edited by Kryptum

Hey there!

Thanks for the effort for putting up a track, while i'm hardly into psytrance nowadays I did enjoy it, always loved lenghty tracks. The intro reminds me a bit of derango.. (but darker) it sucks you right into the track and then there's enough stuff going on for the remaining minutes, must have been tons of work! Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

imo not a bad track, BUT, imo too extended :).

or perhaps add here and there some additional layers to make some parts of track sound not "monotone" or kinda empty when there is nothing in background :D?

hmm, id like to see this track around 7min long and with every sound and turn and twist from 11min long one B)! btw, those snares [i noticed them after 9th minute] sound sort of cheap-80s-synth pop like, the sound itself, not the rhythm, been listening to skinny puppy too much recently :D:P?

thats my opinion after first listen so far :P

edit: sorry baba for delay, been fucking lacy.

imo not a bad track, BUT, imo too extended :).

or perhaps add here and there some additional layers to make some parts of track sound not "monotone" or kinda empty when there is nothing in background :D?

hmm, id like to see this track around 7min long and with every sound and turn and twist from 11min long one B)! btw, those snares [i noticed them after 9th minute] sound sort of cheap-80s-synth pop like, the sound itself, not the rhythm, been listening to skinny puppy too much recently :D:P?

thats my opinion after first listen so far :P

edit: sorry baba for delay, been fucking lacy.

645962[/snapback]

hey baba reger,thanks for the review :D

i'll still have to finish this one properly,thx for the suggestions!those 909 samples...perhaps subconscious influencies from the oldies like you said :ph34r:

*looks into the mirror* OMG what happened to my hair?? :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

:P

thanks once again reger :)

hey baba reger,thanks for the review :D

i'll still have to finish this one properly,thx for the suggestions!those 909 samples...perhaps subconscious influencies from the oldies like you said :ph34r:

*looks into the mirror* OMG what happened to my hair??  :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

:P

thanks once again reger  :)

645968[/snapback]

80s were so gay that you could look gay without being accused as looking like one, btw, you can see yellow guys testis :ph34r::lol:

909? wow, never heard such fugly one :D

80s were so gay that you could look gay without being accused as looking like one, btw, you can see yellow guys testis :ph34r::lol:

909? wow, never heard such fugly one :D

645981[/snapback]

:lol: @ the testis :D

i just noticed now,i left the Scream4 tape distortion of that snare too low ,lost a lot of the punch it had :(

oh well... :)