OOOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

Guest The Journey Man Project

After 9 months, how fucking good does it feel to walk back into my room, open the boxes and dig out my 400 odd psy, ambient, goa, industrial, metal, drum n bass etc. cd's? I almost came in my pants!! after seeing my girt for the last 2 weeks, this is just orgasmic!! fuck life is beautiful!

Um okmisunderstanding obviously... what I meant was that on top of seeing my (hot) chick for the last two weeks this is justthe icing on the cake... had two weeks with her which were brilliant (not just s-e-x) but also just being back wih her, she is so hot, even going to an r n' b club was fun coz zhe danced so hot with me,,, then coming back home to all my cd's was just brilliant to top this off!

Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time... :ph34r:

631154[/snapback]

don't understand this... if you are talking about my girl then nah she has been hot for 8 years and it ain't gonna change anytime soon for me... if it is about the music... no, just that music ismy life and my cd collection comes second to my girlfriend when it comes to the things love...

don't understand this... if you are talking about my girl then nah she has been hot for 8 years and it ain't gonna change anytime soon for me... if it is about the music... no, just that music ismy life and my cd collection comes second to my girlfriend when it comes to the things  love...

631158[/snapback]

No I was pointing on the experience of not having all your music for a certain period of time and then listening back to it all again. Everything should sound much closer to when you started listening... FRESH, NEW...

oh yeah now I get you... yeah for sure, it is very nice... I have a 4 hour train trip next week and then 10 hour car trip... can't wait to plug in some of my fav cd's I've missed and blo my mind... think I"l just pack in Tantrance 1-8 and Pule 1-6... maybe all the Trishula, M.O.E and Nabi compilations as well for the night time ;) oh and all the Triabl vision comps too!

No I was pointing on the experience of not having all your music for a certain period of time and then listening back to it all again. Everything should sound much closer to when you started listening... FRESH,  NEW...

631167[/snapback]

FEEL YOUR HEART BEAT, NEXT TO MINE...