Evolution - Oscillating Phenomena

Guest antic

http://www.discogs.com/release/80442

I've just won that CD for around 7-8EUR, so the price is very good, considering that it's released on High Society label, known from Etnica's debut album & Boris Blenn's Paradise Connection; but my question is - is it good music?

Draeke, Ukiro, Vlnik, Technosomy - I see you have it. Any opinions? :)

if you like acid trance you'll love this :) altough it sounds rather harsh and unmastered it has a high dose of very psychedelic, mad and phrenetic tracks filled with 303s :)

627409[/snapback]

Yay! Sounds I might like it!!! :D

Cheers Joske!

Yes indeed this is a very good album, some real classics on there, like "Fifth-dimensional craft" or "Warriors of light". Agree about the mastering though, the volume levels are all over the place if I remember correctly. Anyway, this is a good purchase... :)

Yes indeed this is a very good album, some real classics on there, like "Fifth-dimensional craft" or "Warriors of light". Agree about the mastering though, the volume levels are all over the place if I remember correctly. Anyway, this is a good purchase...  :)

627416[/snapback]

you mean it has dynamics, in contrast to most music released today? :P:D