Lucy in Space with Diamonds

Lu Bu

Alright heres a brief rundown of the disc.. know what im sayin?

Track 1 - Red alien = It had a slow groove. I was feeling it in the pit it on and take a roadtrip and this track would groove in the back.. headmoving material. Also I would drop this in a set before your nukes, maybe to get people moving a lil.

Track 2 - Easy rider = Started faster and darker. Definitely a faster and harder vibe from track 1. Small builds, maybe 2 to 3 deepbefore it transforms into a more complex percussive and synth structure. End product is like a birthday cake thats got a small crack in it.

Track 3 - Lady from space = Starts off with typical full-on fashion (kick, bassline). Quickly this track gets rugged, unlike the previous 2 which took some time. Halfway through we have a weak build, although that is quickly forgotten with some power equivalent to teen night at your local bar featuring a "metal" band. Tapers off after that.

Track 4 - Kaleidoscope = Starts tribal.. uh yeah. 2 minutes in and now im smiling. Power, 303's with a gritty line and some rotating FX. More please. So far the track title suits the track well. Its controlled chaos, remember that day you got that promotion and was handlin the biz on your own.. yeah like that. Decent.

Track 5 - Kaos23 = 3 minutes in and im waiting patiently.. no im not bored, you dont believe me? I will slap you, damn right i will.. IM the authority here!.. yeah im bored :( If i wanted filler i would go buy spam, and word.. NEXT

Track 6 - Felix white = Back to the way things should be. Random saturated noises. Back in the groove, but still going nowhere. About 4 minutes in we have some order. Nope 5 minutes in we have a time signature change. After the switch hit we go back to chaos. I just dont feel this track is effective.

*Track 7 - greatful dead = This is more my style. Faster and metallic. Repetative like a train that never leaves the dark tunnel. Random and hard sounds thrown in. As we chug along we add more to the loop. This has many elements i like. I will put this track on my brains speed dial next time i listen to this disc.

Track 8 - shiva = Im thinking the same thing, dont try and let the indoor track set high expectations. But so far it sounds like a BAD cheesey J.pop track. It took 4 minutes but were on the waylets see where we go. Some splashed melodies brings us to 6 minutes in with a stable and hard melody. No consistency here.

Track 9 - Alice in wonderland = Simple intro, but very engaging. Im almost annoyed but intrigued at the same time. If you have problems, and are faded and listening to this alone at home with headphones on i could see paranoia setting in.

Overall this disc is no masterpiece like one of 50 cents albums, I would skip this unless your rich beotch. Otherwise I can see track 7 working it way into your arsenal.

;)

Havent heard this one but the first Lucy in Space album has some good ones I like. Sounds like this one is kind of a let down.