James Reipas - Uwaga

healium

I've only listened to this album online because I can't find anywhere to buy it, but I'm totally impressed!

This is some of the freshest sounding music I've heard in a long while - it's got about 15% of the Finnish sound and a whole lot of just freestyle, uptempo psychedelia...

Very catchy and groovey, often highly harmonic... I'm suprised I haven't heard more about this album...

Anyone know where to buy it?

• 1 month later...

I have to bump this thread - I LOVE this album - this here is just so fresh and innovative - very melodic, very catchy, but very much deep and twisted...

This album on one hand can sound almost silly, but that's mixed with serious psychedelia - trancedent, euphoria producing music..

It's all just so mad sounding, just so full-tilt and shameless about being weird and absolutely rockin.... Truly inspired and inspiring music...

I have to bump this thread - I LOVE this album - this here is just so fresh and innovative - very melodic, very catchy, but very much deep and twisted...

This album on one hand can sound almost silly, but that's mixed with serious psychedelia - trancedent, euphoria producing music..

It's all just so mad sounding, just so full-tilt and shameless about being weird and absolutely rockin....  Truly inspired and inspiring music...

629335[/snapback]

i totlly agree lovin it also

do you like it as much as his first?