Underestimated artists?

Guest stringtheory

Järsimähäiriö :

I was wondering if it was possible for your post directed towards me to be anymore sarcastic...or cold.

First of all...I never lectured you on the Fractal topic. I never insinuated that you criticised anything. I was simply responding to your post...which was something about telling Strumpling that he almost succeded at not responding in a personal manner to Jaimz's post.

Second...There is a rather large difference in responding to a post about an individual that you know is going to READ that post...and responding to a post in which that individual is not taking part. This was not a post that GMS was actively taking part in...or asking for opinions of their music...therefore their was no need to give any sort of constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is that which is directed to any individual in an attempt to help improve the persons work or idea. It is a two way communication. This topic was not. It was simply a post to express opinions on underestimated artists. I gave my opinion on GMS when someone said GMS.

Morever...IMO....Crap is far more offensive than boring. But that is neither here nor there.

Third...Is their something I have done to offend you in some way ?? I often sense sarcasm and tension when reading posts from you directed towards myself. Maybe I am simply misinterpreting your thoughts...and if so..then my bad....But I have enjoyed reading your posts..and always thought them to be intelligent and well spoken. I stated my enjoyment of our basketball discussion in the US/Yugoslavia thread...to which you never responded. So if you have a particular issue with me...or do not like posting with me...by all means let me know and I won't direct any posts your way.

Aww fogetthabouddit, you've gotta excuse me here dude, I've been on sick leave for six weeks now and it's starting to get under my skin... so I'm entitled to flood the internet with all kind of offensive crap day in, day out. Oh yes I so am.

What, the b-ball discussion continued? Hmm, gonna go post some crap there as well.

Guest stringtheory

Järsimähäiriö :

Sorry to hear about the six leave thing man. That sucks. In the past I have also been sick for a long period of time...and it is not fun. Glad to see we are on good terms..I enjoy posting with you my friend :-) Also...after some thought...only a couple of your posts seemed a bit cold. Sorry if I made it seem like a lot of them had..because that is not the case.

The Fireman - Rushes

Makyo - basically any album

Loop Guru - Loop Bites Dog

and hmm there's this guy Walter Ego ( ;-) ) who really has some great stuff on that Eclipse cd... nobody ever talks about 'im ;-)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Youth - people underestimate that guy too

Guest Zero T. H.

don't agree with u, dood.

ALL their tracks are really crazy/wicked! and the ingredients are pure analogic/vintage synths, that is not so frequent nowadays, even by all the so-called "oldschool" projects...