Multi-Dimensional Mirror

Cubensis Theory

Multi-Dimensional Mirror

Posted Image

New full-on psytrance from Cubensis Theory!

A deep melodic mixture of acidic synths and trippy effects!

This song has a big Hallucinogen influence to it (and yes I mean the artist :D).

I used some new techniques and styles in this one. Let me know if they worked out.

Vsts: Atmosphere, Z3ta, and Vanguard to name a few.

All made and finished in Cakewalks Project5 Workstation.

Mastered with iZotope Ozone.

Enjoy! I would love feedback! :)

As always, the mp3 download will be taken down soon, so get it now if you want it!

-C T

Well, High upbeat stuff like this isn't really my thing, heh, but sence you posted on my thread, i love to do the same. :P

Well, its sounds good, i like all the synths you used, though personally, my only suggestions or comment i can truely make about it is that it, well, sounds like everything else. It may just be my liking of music that is diffrent then everything else. but i think to , i guess you could say 'stand-out' , you would try not imitate what you hear from others artists.

then again, i am a minority :P, and the majority of people like stuff that reminds them of , well, other stuff.

i personally, enjoy hearing something i never heard before., which is what i try to do with my music.

all in All, keep up the good work, i'll add this to my collection :)

• 4 weeks later...