Naphic Released!

cronodevir

I am proud to announce that i have released yet another track to all of my adoring fans.

The title is Naphic - Which i got from the very first verion of this song called "newatmosphearic", which i later changed to Naphic for shoort, and sence i don"t like picking fancy names, i just used the project name.

Anyways, what everyone has been waiting for [or not], my new track is on my myspace page at: www.myspace.com/cronodevir

[you have to click naphic, sence i can't get the stupid player to play it first.]

tell me what you think please.

i think you have created a good intro ambient... but things keep being pretty well it the same stage... some anxiety created, but didn't flow anywhere... my spirit was waiting for some deeper manifestation of the energy created by the intro lead, but it never got to explode or open to a new scenary.

I must say that the melodic textures of both tracks are excelent, but seems to me that bass and rythm are under-developed for its potential!

IMO and with respect :)

looking forward to ear more of this kind of spiritual ambient :)

boom

Thank you, i am a bit suprised, my last advertise campgine for Goa India gaves me tons of responces, most were good too!, but in this campaigne, i am gettign next to nothing.

Maby it hasn't sunk in yet.

Also, i know what you mean, and it was mostly my fault, you see, last song i made goa india, i had absolutly NO doubt about its quality what so ever, i 'knew' it would be good, but i must admit, with this track, there is a mustard seeds worth of 'this isn't right' in side of me, and i think that becasue i knew this, yet still released it...it flopped like it did.

My last track had 200 unique hits within a day, this track has had 48 :o

I have already begun another track, it will have more of a warm feel to it.

all in all, i don't want to say i am disappointed with the track, becasue it is one step further, and atleast all of my inner circle liked it heh, so i look at it as a success of sorts, but i can be sure that my next track will be more better to the public next time.

I love the sounds. Very deep and melodic.

Prety nice job on the mastering.

I too agree that the track didn't seem to go anywhere.

I felt like it needed more progression.

Though thats just my opinion. :)

Check my new track "Multi-Dimensional Mirror". I think you might like it.

Its posted on this forum. :) I would love some feedback.

-C T