Asia 2001 - Live

Senobyte

Buy it in ebay, as you do it always. :P

There is it, in you opinon, safer as here. :P

591073[/snapback]

Last time it was on ebay is LOOOONG ago (and then I could buy it as "immediately" for 3,5€ :))

Anyway, good luck finding it Soren, it is worth every penny, the cd is almost perfection

Last time it was on ebay is LOOOONG ago (and then I could buy it as "immediately" for 3,5€ :))

Anyway, good luck finding it Soren, it is worth every penny, the cd is almost perfection

591074[/snapback]

Actually I just bought one from a man in France who was listing two other Trans'Pact releases. I asked if he had anymore and he said he had Live. So lucky me i snatched it up from him before he even listed it on ebay. I can't wait for it to get here :) . So good luck Seno ;) . They are out there.

591073[/snapback]

Don't be a goose like always. I would of bought Helium off you like you said in your post : Selling Helium, but all of a sudden you saw my collection on ogs and wanted to trade for D5 - Trandimensional, Blue Planet etc, just pure madness. So Kai-Q/Psywurst or whatever your name is, just chill out ! Don't hold a grudge man. I don't pm you giving you a mouthful of abuse. Just because I paid a extra few dollars on ebay from a seller I can trust doesn't mean anything. You stuffed me around for weeks with that deal and Helium popped up on ebay so I grabbed it. Just relax, and yes I will buy it on ebay when I see it, just thought I would ask the beautiful people here first. That okay with you gooseman?

591073[/snapback]

Don't be a goose like always. I would of bought Helium off you like you said in your post : Selling Helium, but all of a sudden you saw my collection on ogs and wanted to trade for D5 - Trandimensional, Blue Planet etc, just pure madness. So Kai-Q/Psywurst or whatever your name is, just chill out ! Don't hold a grudge man. I don't pm you giving you a mouthful of abuse. Just because I paid a extra few dollars on ebay from a seller I can trust doesn't mean anything. You stuffed me around for weeks with that deal and Helium popped up on ebay so I grabbed it. Just relax, and yes I will buy it on ebay when I see it, just thought I would ask the beautiful people here first. That okay with you gooseman?

591164[/snapback]

Sorry, double tap post, quickdraw.

591164[/snapback]

First YOU asked me two times about my Transwave - Helium. You offered me first $ 25 US Dollars (a bare of 20 Euros), but is was not enough for me. Some weeks later you asked me again and offered me 30 Euros, but I wanted more to trade for it.

Then you sent me your collectionlist and I don't wanted your fucking D5 - Trandimensional, Blue Planet etc. I wanted only Black Rhino or K.U.R.O. - Revolution. You told me you had two copies from both CD's. Later you told me you had only one Black Rhino, which is you own. For the Kuro you had paid 22,22 GBP for each and you can get the Helium cheeper from ebay.

At this time, I saw that you bid 27 or 29 GBP for Helium in ebay, what I don't understood.

I asked you about it and you answered me, that you are only interested in buying and you trust more the people in ebay, because it is serious and safer for you.

Why sent you me your list from you collection, not the a list with CD's which are only for trade and told me you have two copies from some CD's?

I don't want to figure greedy, but what I don't understand is, you bet me a less of money and in ebay you bit like a whore who have too much money.

First YOU asked me two times about my Transwave - Helium. You offered me first $ 25 US Dollars (a bare of 20 Euros), but is was not enough for me. Some weeks later you asked me again and offered me 30 Euros, but I wanted more to trade for it.

Then you sent me your collectionlist and I don't wanted your fucking D5 - Trandimensional, Blue Planet etc. I wanted only Black Rhino or K.U.R.O. - Revolution. You told me you had two copies from both CD's. Later you told me you had only one Black Rhino, which is you own. For the Kuro you had paid 22,22 GBP for each and you can get the Helium cheeper from ebay. 

At this time, I saw that you bid 27 or 29 GBP for Helium in ebay, what I don't understood.

I asked you about it and you answered me, that you are only interested in buying and you trust more the people in ebay, because it is serious and safer for you.

Why sent you me your list from you collection, not the a list with CD's which are only for trade and told me you have two copies from some CD's?

I don't want to figure greedy, but what I don't understand is, you bet me a less of money and in ebay you bit like a whore who have too much money.

591461[/snapback]

*moderators note*

Please, handle such things in private from now on, if you want to give feedback about certain users, there is a forum for that...

591461[/snapback]

Liberty !!

591074[/snapback]

Cheers Joske !! Welcome back mate, hope you enjoyed your holidays. I'll keep a look out on ebay but don't hold much hope there.

Actually I just bought one from a man in France who was listing two other Trans'Pact releases. I asked if he had anymore and he said he had Live. So lucky me i snatched it up from him before he even listed it on ebay. I can't wait for it to get here  :) . So good luck Seno  ;) . They are out there.

591080[/snapback]

Lucky you !!

Beat me to my "favourite" haunt it seems. Well good job anyway, I'll keep my eyes open.