2nd violet vision??

damn, this came as a total surprise to me, don't know about the rest of you.. i was checking out the yoyo records releases at psyshop and noticed the album violet vision - unfold, which is their 2nd album, supposed to be coming soon.. they even have samples from it. just wanted to express my excitement about this release, because i love their first album!

Hmm... was very excited about their first release but for some reason i haven't listened much of it... maybe it's too disjointed. And now that new album sounds almost like pop music... it has way too much cheesy samples and singing (for my taste)... i think i'll pass.

Guest eighteen

from what i understood, this album is not going to be released by bne , but by other europe/usa based label , anyone has an idea?

p.s , samples sound amazing , sounds like a big step forward, surprising sound

Very dissapointed with the new violet vision...it's so empty....the last album had so many breakbeat elements and twisted effects but this one just has vocals and everything else is thrown in the background...it's cheesy and commercial :(

but i'll give it another listen when the album comes out