2. Madjik L25

3. Progresive

4. Think about it

5. Digital patty

6. Killer track

7. Dope junkiez

8. Nasty pasty

9. Xxx-perimental

So this is the colaboration between rising dark trance artists Highko and Cosmo which is basically pretty conventional "screechy" russian dark psy, nothing that really grabs me by the balls or anything. And actually I find this album quite pale compared to Highko's solo project Noise Brothers on Poison also released this year. So if I were you, I'd definatley get that one instead... 5/10

• 2 weeks later...

yeah! Highko is definately MMUUCH better than Cosmo,,,,,,,,,,.......

last one making music of nothing....just haotic collection of handmade samples which presenting NOTHING :D

577885[/snapback]

Yeah, Highko for me, is currently producing the best style of dark psy. Really tight production. The best of its kind.

indeed, but all the tracks sound alike.. it's like he has a program that generates a track with the same samples

and i'm not sure if i agree that highko is better than cosmo, for me they have the same skill

577893[/snapback]

Listen to "Highko - 2 Headed Man", off the Noise Brothers on Poison album. That track is insane, and expertly produced.