Darude - Sandstorm[Chatnik's Full RMX]

nice direction and composition, but I hope you don't mind, I think the synths are very cheesed out, too much reverb and way too loud to make this an enjoyable listen. Track definately needs better mixing and cleaner. Becareful with Vanguard, it can turn out to be very cheesy if you overkill it with effects.

IMO the synths were too hard to establish a mellow feeling that this track seems to lead on

Guest Cosmogenesis

Good remixed track at all with some original ideas. I agree with Synogen, the leads sound a bit too cheezy. What a shame you haven't used a spectacular break and some strong kicks to introduce the main melody (and at the same time the euphoric feeling) of this trance hit.

Your track is still good, it sounds IMO more like a revisited version than a remix.

Btw, after "Insomnia" from Faithless, I notice you like to remix some eurotrance hits! Good idea, as I love those legendary tracks too. They bring me a lot of past memories! :D

Funny track. I think it was a good idea... however, as already said:

The lead sound is a little cheesy. Its delay seems somehow off sync. Plus its very dominant in the overall mix, but ok since you said it was only a rough mix.

Other than that, enjoyable track! Keep it up! :)

Pozdrav Chatnice! :)

Meni se dopada, nisu losi instrumenti,

oni glasovi pri pocetku se extra, sve u svemu veoma dobro!!!

For the rest of you I said:

I like it, instruments are not bad and those voices

at the start are very good, overall very good!!!