Simon Posford

Guest antic

10 years ago I felt exactly like you do, radi, I thought psy trance was the finest musicical genre in the world. But today, I don't know, the music has changed (and continues to change), I've changed (and continue to change) and I think psytrance and myself are heading in different directions and feel it has very little to offer me. It holds too few surprises and seldom satisfies me on an emotional or spiritual level in the same way other styles do.

If I do turn my back on psytrance, I'll still keep my favourite psy albums and play them from time to time, but I won't buy anything new or check the latest releases. Who knows, maybe a few years down the line I'll get back into it again. But anyway, it's given me a decade of joy, and that's pretty good, and I'm thankful for it, but as they say, nothing lasts forever.

567198[/snapback]

If you think so i have to give you the new tracks i got, they are realy great and probably will give you an awesome feeling like me, man it doesn´t matter that psytrance get so bad today, the old releases are still good and i´am sure you still don´t own all, do you? Some newschool psytrance releases are also very good, like the releases from ypsilon5 for example, man you may think you will not hear so much psytrance anymore but after some time you will need it again, some guy told me that for some people psytrance is like food, they can´t live without it, i for example would feel me very bad after one month without psytrance, man you will see if you don´t listen psytrance for a long time you will feel bad and will need it again, trust me. I don´t listen psytrance for 10 but for 7 years and i don´t think i will not listen to it in a few years anymore. And if you feel bad get some old AUTHENTIC goa trance, not some psytrance dark stuff or something, search hardly for the authentic trance, the music exist, you need to find it.

Guest antic

If you think so i have to give you the new tracks i got, they are realy great and probably will give you an awesome feeling like me, man it doesn´t matter that psytrance get so bad today, the old releases are still good and i´am sure you still don´t own all, do you? Some newschool psytrance releases are also very good, like the releases from ypsilon5 for example, man you may think you will not hear so much psytrance anymore but after some time you will need it again, some guy told me that for some people psytrance is like food, they can´t live without it, i for example would feel me very bad after one month without psytrance, man you will see if you don´t listen psytrance for a long time you will feel bad and will need it again, trust me. I don´t listen psytrance for 10 but for 7 years and i don´t think i will not listen to it in a few years anymore. And if you feel bad get some old AUTHENTIC goa trance, not some psytrance dark stuff or something, search hardly for the authentic trance, the music exist, you need to find it.

567236[/snapback]

hmm... this post doesn't sound like Radi at all... apsolutely no mistakes or cracy sentences... weird :unsure:;)

though I tend to agree with him - there's a lot undiscovered stuff for me, that will keep me busy (and my wallet empty) for another few months :)

hmm... this post doesn't sound like Radi at all... apsolutely no mistakes or cracy sentences... weird  :unsure:;)

though I tend to agree with him - there's a lot undiscovered stuff for me, that will keep me busy (and my wallet empty) for another few months :)

567382[/snapback]

because i was thinking what i´am writting because it is important for me. I´am still the same and no other person wrote this comment, it´s me :)

Guest antic

because i was thinking what i´am writting because it is important for me. I´am still the same and no other person wrote this comment, it´s me :)

567464[/snapback]

yeah, I know it's you - no one else here is so passionate and uncompromising about old-school goa as you are :)

anyway, I think you should check those compilations:

http://www.discogs.com/release/34977

http://www.discogs.com/release/183025

http://www.discogs.com/release/87331

many people will call it low-quality or cheesy music, but there are some tracks there that I think correspond to your taste (emotional, melodic, uplifting, a bit cheesy maybe)

if you don't have them and can't buy them, PM me and we'll sort something out :ph34r::rolleyes:

hmm... this post doesn't sound like Radi at all... apsolutely no mistakes or cracy sentences... weird  :unsure:;)

567382[/snapback]

ehm, ` are still there, that`s radi style