Promising rising artists

Adam

Check also the track 'Ce Soir Sur La Plage' from Azriel on Positive Alchemists Vol. 2 (Avigmatic)  ;)  We really love his tracks and melodies, yes, very positive and emotional !

556703[/snapback]

Positive Alchemists 2 is out !!!!

Cool !!! Positive alchemists 1 was one of the best compil i heard in 2005, i look forward to hear the vol. 2 !!

Merci Khetzal !

Positive Alchemists 2 is out !!!!

Cool !!!  Positive alchemists 1 was one of the best compil i heard in 2005, i look forward to hear the vol. 2 !!

Merci Khetzal !

557010[/snapback]

You perfectly wrote what is in my mind this days! :) Can't wait until I have this gem in my hands...

so? I think it sucks,thats all.I dont wanna hear any britney samples when im in a party or listening to psy.

556924[/snapback]

I don't see the relation between psychedelic music and not using pop samples,... a sample is a sample what is important is how one uses this sample ....

I think when sampling from modern pop music like britney,only ruins the track,it dosnt sound good imo.

btw...have you listened to the sample of the track we are speaking of,if so what do you think?