EvErLaNd Free Festival, 23-26 June, Granada-Spain

Hello!

With pleasure i announce this Festival, where we (Swan X-1) are playing! :)

It will be a gathering of several tribes and collectives.

It would be amazing to meet some of you! Boom!

free entrance, free camping...

Energetic Restaurant, Bar, Chai Center...

Collectives:

DeLiSyD (Merry Pranksters Crew)

DrAgOn HuNtErS

GaNeShA SpAcE GaRdEn (alicante - argentina)

GrEeN PLaNeT (sevilla - Alemania)

HaRmOniC TrIbE

PsYLoVe (Valencia)

PsiLóCiBe SoUnD (Sevilla)

UniTeD TriBeS

Furthur (madrid)

and more...

Swan-X1 (Portugal) Live

Quantica (Ibiza) Live

CoNfIrMeD Dj's:

(DaNcE FlOoR)

Alvaro (Psylocybe Sound)

Caracoideus (Harmonic Tribe/United Tribes)

Crispod (Dragon Hunters)

Felipe (United Tribes)

Flow (Ganesha Space Garden)

Ix (DeLiSyD's MeRrY PrAnKsTeRs CrEw)

Israel (Psylove)

JLVazquez (United Tribes)

Kustom (Dragon Hunters)

Lul (Psylocybe Sound)

Microbe(Ganesha Space Garden)

Psyleno (Ganesha Space Garden)

Santi (Psylocybe Sound)

Taksha (Harmonic Tribe/Come2Dance)

Yarza (TriBe Of FroG)

Manik, Furthur (Madrid)

Dj Mad, Dreamvibe. Chile

Raja Rana (Tribe of Frog, WW)

Mista Me (Ajuca Recs. - Tribe of Frog, UK)

D.J.C (Tribe of Frog, Sp)

(FuNkY ChiLL)

GM.FrOg (Tribe Of Frog)

Koko(United Tribes)

LiSeRcHiLL(PsYLoVe)

MP3 (Ragga Live)

Ricardo (Reggae Live)

Zendero (GsG)

Andean Trip, Dreamvibe, Chile

ViSuAL ArT:

(DECO)

TriBe oF FrOg Impact Deco

Simba (United Tribes)

PsiLóCiBe SoUnD (Sevilla)

KiNki ALiEnS (MaDriD)

Fluoradictos(GsG)

Green Planet

Psylocybe Sound

(VISUAL)

Orange Corporation-Mad Scientists with Organic Visuals

Taksha(HT/C2D)

Koko (United Tribes)

and more...

Psy-conferences, Energy Control: Drugs Test & Info

Directions to the festival:

Road from Granada to Motril, exit nº 144 to Padul.

Wait for updates!

Info at:

http://www.delisyd.com

http://www.unitedtribes.net

contact at:

info@delisyd.com (general info)

aldea@delisyd.com (shops, artists...)

Boom!

Serguei :: Swan X-1

• 2 weeks later...

Well... ther goes my review of this one.

It was a small nice festival, in a very good place, lots of shadows, well-done deco, suficient sound-system and some very nice people.

Smiley and happy people dancing and talking with each other, good overall vibes indeed.

As for the DJs and sound, enjoyed some of them, but IMO no kick-ass sets, some good tunes but overall a bit of lack of flow, jumping from prog to full-on to dark in a very chaotic way (in my opinion).

I wish to send smiles and good vibes to all the people i've met that were open and friendly and to the dancing people, specially the guys and girls that took the dancefloor to a higher happy place (you know who you are :) )

Now the bad part of it:

As you can see in this forum, we (Swan X-1) were invited to play at this party. We asked the organizer (Ix - Marcos) if they could help us with the gasoline money, he said he couldn't, we said OK, we will go anyway...

Our intentions and wishes were the best, to meet new people, make friends, show our act abroad for free and help the party to be more special... so, after informing Marcos that we would arrive at Saturday afternoon and leave at Sunday night, we left from Porto (Portugal) and headed for Granada, full of energy and good vibes! We drove 1000 Km to get there, another 1000 Km to came back, and spent 250 euros in gasoline and tolls.

When we got there (Saturday, 19h) we met Marcos, and the guy was surprised we were there!!! I mean, he put our name in the line-up here, he told us to come and he was surprised?!? We even took the care to inform at what time we would arrive...

Anyway, he told us that Saturday line-up was full, but that he was going to arrange things to put us playing in Sunday...

Well, we enjoyed the Saturday night and afternoon, dancing and chillin', waiting for the info from him.

Sunday night the guy was in the dancefloor near to us, saw us several times but didn't came to say when we were going to play, so i went again to talk with him.

He said to me he was surprised we were still there (wtf!!! he looked at us 3 time in the previous 10 minutes) and i said to him of course, we are waiting to play, at what time will we play? Again he said he was ging to talk with the other guys, which he did, and then he came back saying we would play at midnight. We were happy, it was a good time to play, as the party was going on till Monday and people were happy and dancing...

So, at 23h30, we got our stuff (computer, guitar, cables, etc) and went to the DJ spot.

We were checking the mixer and the gear when other guy Felipe came by (I must say he seemed to be a good man, nothing against him) and informed us that we could not play because the party was going to stop at midnight, due to some troubles with the police... We replied that Marcos said we were going to play at that time, to which he replied that he had told a long time before to Marcos that the party was stoping at midnight!!!

So, everyone knew about it, and this guy Marcos, the same guy that invited us, was lying and cheating us the whole weekend. Felipe was ashamed and sorry for us, and of course we didn't charge on him, looked for Marcos, we wasn't there...

Pissed off like hell, we went away, not to ruin with agressivity and negativity these party, as the people present didn't deserve it.

So, to end this:

Marcos (Ix), your one of the most lame person i've ever met in my life. You are a liar, a coward, and a shame to the spanish trance world. You pissed on 2 guys you invited, and that wasted 250 euros and a whole weekend to help you make a wonderful party, for free. I've never seen anything worse than these in the whole trance scene. Shame on you, wasted and poisonous kid.

To all of the world's djs and acts, beware of this guy. I think these facts speak for themselves.

Love to Tribe of Frog, United Tribes and the other great people that were there :)

Hope to see some of you at Boomfestival!

Boom

Serguei :: Swan X-1