Finnish Music is the Future

Guest Protex Midget

I have finnaly decided... Finnish music is the future dance-floor music that will rock all goaheads around the world!

A few weeks ago I got to see Timo (Texas Faggot) & Timmy (Salakavala) play LIVE in a great party up north. I'm telling you, this was a truely psychedelic Experience - The crazyness, the noises, the unpredictable twists, the wacky samples - these are what makes finnish music so great.

I always thought that finnish music was not ment for the dance floor, but i was wrong - Finnish music is the future!!!

(Sorry if I got carried away)

Guest psyophonik

man, finnish trance is better than sex!!!!

and it was a fucking killer party....

i dont think there was party like this ever in israel....

bom

Guest spacemonkey - 604

well if finnish music is the future (to which i tend to agree), then demon tea should be included too.

Check out "the nam sub of enki" release on that label, it's hard breakbeat trance from a australien artist with that finnish humourus twist to it.

Guest bugbread

Oh, man, I cannot WAIT until October!

Check this out:

TEXAS FAGGOTT (Exogenic rec/6-D Sounds Fin)

SQUAREMEAT (Exogenic rec/6-D Sounds Fin)

MANDALAVANDALZ(Karelia rec/6-D Sounds Fin)

FLYING SCORPIONS (Exogenic rec/6-D Sounds Fin)

OMITUISTEN OTUSTEN KERHO (Exogenic rec/6-D Sounds Fin)

EVOC SISTERS (6-D Sounds Fin)

SCI-FOREST (6-D Sounds Jp)

ZEZE (6-D Sounds Jp)

DJ'S

SHARAKU (global dat mafia/6-D Sounds Fin)

PEPE (6-D Sounds Fin)

NIKI (6-D Sounds Fin)

TIMO (6-D Sounds Fin)

PASI (6-D Sounds Fin)

at a limited (presale only, 200 people only) two night event at an as-yet undisclosed location with 24 hour access to an outdoor hot spring, and free mix CDs distributed at the entrance!

And I got my presale tickets the other day.

Guest bugbread

From what I can gather, Sharaku (the guy throwing the party) is possibly setting up a new label (6-D Sounds) that will be a Finn/Japanese label. I'm not sure, exactly, but I know that everybody involved is in 6-D sounds, and some are from Japan and some from Finland, so...I also know that Sharaku went to Finland for a few months and wrote songs with every group listed there, so maybe those are going to be the tracks released on 6-D sounds. Still, it's a little hard to figure out what's going on behind the scenes.

Sadly, no Pelinpala or Haltya...

And, amusingly, on the homepage for a while it said "OMITUISTEN OTUSTEN KERHO should be coming, however, because they are studying for exams, they are still only tentatively scheduled"

Guest Protex Midget

Psyophonic> it was definatley one of the best parties in Israel this year, thrown by "Psychedelic Zion". They had another party one week later in "Haruvit Forest", and it also rocked. Great parties, nearly as good as Moksha parties!

my bad , I`m not sure, some japanese guy did play there.

or did you mean that you aren`t sure if finnish music is the future in that case

I`ll have to yield to naiman`s statement :D

Guest bugbread

Lauri:

Tell me more about it! I went to a little tiny outdoor event Sharaku did last month (maybe 150 people). The music was AMAZING (but the mixing was terrible). Still, I'm one of those people who doesn't give a damn about mixing, just the quality of the music. How was his show in Finland? How was the crowd response?

I think there are pictures of that party on his site http://www.dat-mafia.net/photo/photo.html, under "party photos".

kisko_party.jpg