Space buddha-jungle of whishes

This fourth album from Space Buddha is a sign of keeping the Psy Goa sounds alive. After a huge success of the "Stigmata" album they are still pushing the limits up to the top.

Space Buddha killing grooves & their dynamic baselines are the expression of the Full on trance energy worldwide.

And it's a wild interpretation of the classical Goa Psy trance style thru their minds.

Welcome to the Jungle of Whishes...

Taken from Agitato web site.

yessum! i heard some samples of it and it sounds good.

i havnt heard any other Space Buddha so...

what other artists do you feel are keeping this "GOA" spirit?

Guest Jannick Andersen

Can't say that i really like Space Buddha - to me it sounds to old, and even though i LOVED that style a few years ago it just doesn't do anything to me now.

Great to see that some artists keep the old goa-style alive tho.

the samples at psyshop sound really amazing, i'm sure gona buy this album!! and yes, keep the spirit alive!! :-))

Oh boy,

It's rocking and rolling! At the very moment I'm listening it. This is the sound that I've been longing for a while. To me this is a killer, good banging stuff and nice melodies. This kind of reminds me of the jungle-parties in Anjuna&Vagator Goa. Keep up the good work boys.

Namaste, Cosmo ;-)