New track: Imported Evolution - Zionara

xiphiaz

Very nice, as always :)

Your tracks have a lot of nice atmosphere in them, percussion is always great - nice programming on your synths as well. I also like this because it's melodic and better than your average fullon release. Keep it up mate :)

Very nice, as always  :)

Your tracks have a lot of nice atmosphere in them, percussion is always great - nice programming on your synths as well. I also like this because it's melodic and better than your average fullon release. Keep it up mate :)

542905[/snapback]

Thank you Shaft (: you're too kind :D There's just one thing I'm missing right now in this tune, and that's a killargh lead somewhere in there. But it'll get there eventually.

Downloading it, bro :)

543437[/snapback]

Okay (: Did you listen to it too? :P

EDIT: Track updated a bit too. (: Same link as before.

Cool , I took a look. It is decent and nice . It could have been better - according to my taste - with more outstanding/specific melody and maybe . . some kind of plot ? Anyway I reckon well produced.

and that's a killargh lead somewhere in there. But it'll get there eventually.

Yeah its maybe the same I mean :P;)

Once again, I like your style Xiphiaz, a phat lead would rock a bit more (more layers perhaps?) but it sounds nice :) keep it up!

543641[/snapback]

Thanks FR :D Yeah I'm working on it, it's always those damn leads that get to my head! Just can't figure them out sometimes (: But at least I think I'm getting a bit better :)

Cool , I took a look. It is decent and nice . It could have been better - according to my taste - with more outstanding/specific melody and maybe . . some kind of plot ? Anyway I reckon well produced.

Yeah its maybe the same I mean :P;)

543703[/snapback]

Yes I agree with you, everything can be better (: And I will try to make it so :)