Does anybody own an Audiophile 192 ?

Hello i finally got me a pro soundcard but i haven't get it working i know i can read the manual but i prefer a simple person to person recomendation, im kind of stucked with all the settings first of all i have a Dell optiplex pentium 4, 2.6ghz

512 mb ram and i use fl studio5 reason 2.5 and soon cubase sx i dont have a midi controler or any instrument to plug in the sound card i would like to know what should i set in the control panel of the card to get the best of it and in the fl studio audio settings i have many options for the soundcard (asio2,wav1/2,etc) wich one should i use

thanks in advance

MC Hammer

Hello i finally got me a pro soundcard but i haven't get it working i know i can read the manual but i prefer a simple person to person recomendation, im kind of stucked with all the settings first of all i have a Dell optiplex pentium 4, 2.6ghz

512 mb ram and i use fl studio5 reason 2.5 and soon cubase sx i dont have a midi controler or any instrument to plug in the sound card i would like to know what should i set in the control panel of the card to get the best of it and in the fl studio audio settings i have many options for the soundcard (asio2,wav1/2,etc) wich one should i use

thanks in advance

MC Hammer

540554[/snapback]

ASIO drivers