Interesting scales?

Hey, i was just wondering if any of you guys knew of any cool/interesting sounding scales that are fun to play around with. Obviously we shouldn't necessarily just stick to scales and make cookie-cutter music, but i think scales are at least a good starting point for melodies. So, have you guys found any particular scales/modes that sound good to you? If so post them here. I personally think the Byzantine scale sounds pretty nice.

Here's a link to it, it's for guitar, but it's easy to convert it: http://jguitar.com/scalelisting?scale=Byzantine

Here's an easier one, i made:

Byzantine

Cool, man. No, I personally have not adventured into exotic scales territory yet, although I sometimes switch up my time signature. Not very adventurous. Do you have any examples of music using Byzantine scales?

My favourite scale is the harmonic minor :) I also like arabic scales, and japanese ones.

I've heard some great music in major scales too though. There's much great classical music. Too bad they almost only use(d) the major/minor scales in that genre. It would certainly be interesting to hear classical music played in a different way. :)