Boom + Utopia who's going?

Xochi

Hey guyz,

Just wondering if any people are going to Boom Festival & Utopia this year?, because I would love to chat to like minded people from here :D

I shall be also going to the Wickerman http://www.thewickermanfestival.co.uk/

If anybody is going there aswell? lol

what is everybody elses plans in festivals?

I'm considering Boom, as someones organising a trip from Denmark for under 300 Euros (including ticket for the festival). It depends on other factors though - there might be a booking for me the same weekend, and I would also really like to know the lineup for Boom before deciding. In 2004 the lineup was very weak, and I heard the sound was the worst ever at a big international trance-festival - on the other hand, I hear it's a great experience overall, but without good music, I don't think it's worth it.

I am definitely going to Sonica though, and will probably also attend VooV again this year. Also seriously considering Tshitraka, Indian Spirit and Full Moon.

You know come to think of it, instead of going to Utopia I might catch a flight upto german to Voov, I have never been and everybody who I know, who has gone said its is an amazing festival with a good soundsystem :)